What's new

Misfit

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
This 1 is made possible by Core :jump: ......

Packaging....

1483Misfit.jpg

The victim's....

1483Misfit1.jpg

The soak....

1483Misfit2.jpg

Life....

1483Misfit4.jpg

1483Misfit5.jpg

1483Misfit6.jpg

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Teresa, Ive been a spectator in all ur threads, but Im taggin this one for sure..Ill be poppin some of these beans soon as well...I cant wait to see what brother Core has in store for us this time!!!Peace girl

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Lady T....you know i can't miss this show for anything in the world....and i do hope it will meet you requirements....but i gotte say.... you can't go wrong with the PB....thats some serious tasy shitzzzz...if you got any complaints and or nice comments ...don't hold back...coz i just hate nanners or any cross dressing idiot......LOL :muahaha:

ohw yea a few of mine smaller ones

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
i am here too.

Nobody loves Core crosses more than me

Cant wait to see these grow up, I was thinking about adding it to my next crop

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey good lookn :) where ya been i have some of them misfits also

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Sorry about the lack of updates ya'll.Well ive neglected these for to long and thats just not right.I finally got around to up-potting them.They were pushed to the back of the veg room and got a little streched out on me.So i decided that was wouldnt do so now i have them sitting in the Tree room under 3000 watt's.I think that should get em back in shape.Here's how there looking as of this morning.Sorry about a few blurry pic's (takes mental note DONT take pic befor morning coffee!!)..............

All three together.....

picture.php

Plant A.....

picture.php

picture.php

Plant B......

picture.php

picture.php

Plant C.....

picture.php

picture.php

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Teresa, the babies look good girl!!! Do they have a smell to them yet if u rub the stems?? Lookin forward to watchin them grow up, Ill be poppin some myself in a month or so...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey T, lookin very nice...I like the node structure on those babes!!How do they smell??
Ill see u later

Peace

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts