Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Zoo's G13 / Diesel

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Zoo's G13 / Diesel Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2008, 08:49 PM #41
justlrnin

justlrnin will become famous soon enoughjustlrnin will become famous soon enough
Thanx again guys and they are getting so fat and should come down in 4 or 5 more dayz
justlrnin is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2009, 03:45 PM #42
justlrnin

justlrnin will become famous soon enoughjustlrnin will become famous soon enough
Day 60

Old 01-02-2009, 04:50 PM #43
3rd I
--------

3rd I has disabled reputation
Looking awesome Zoo....keep up the good work and Happy New Year

peace and be safe
3rd I
3rd I is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2009, 07:59 PM #44
Billygoat
Having fun!

Billygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the rough
Wow,

You've done a outstanding job with those girls. Very lovey pictures and nice buds. Big congrat's on a job well done.
Take care,
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf
Billygoat is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2009, 11:56 PM #45
justlrnin

Thanx my friends and these are coming down tonight

Old 01-03-2009, 03:23 PM #46
justlrnin

A couple clones chopped at day 61 and this is my favorite plant to date for yield and all that good stuff in a 1 gallon pot .

Old 01-03-2009, 03:49 PM #47
Billygoat
Having fun!

Billygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the roughBillygoat is a jewel in the rough
If your growing those girls in one gallon containers. Your doing a outstanding job. Either way, outstanding job. They are some very nice plants for 60 days and one gallon containers. Sure is some nice plants. Nice yield and frosty. Now remember, after curing.

Billygoat
123 Main street
Dankville, USA. 00420

Joking, take care and nice job.
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf

Old 01-03-2009, 03:53 PM #48
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
ditto nice job..........how long did u flush?

Old 01-03-2009, 03:58 PM #49
justlrnin

Thanx guys , These don't yellow like my other stuff . The last run started to yellow a bit but not like my other plants . I think these were 13 dayz also they had to be a tad over fed because of the slight burnt leaf tips and that drives me crazy

Last edited by justlrnin; 01-03-2009 at 04:00 PM..

Old 01-03-2009, 04:03 PM #50
Billygoat
Having fun!

You ever try any of that cleanx or stuff like it? If your happy with the flush. I say don't fix something that isn't broken, but if your looking for a better flush. You might want to try one of those products. Just a thought and not trying to tell you how to run your grow.
Great job,
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf