What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Do You Get Rid Of "Things"?

Sleepy

Veteran
ok,

what's your method of disposal for growing related refuse?

what is safest?

any suggestions?

thanks.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
when i go to the 7-11 or corner store, carwash anywhere there is public garbage cans
i just put it in a brown bag and in the can it goes
peace chucky

i had one time about two shopping bags full of trim and stems that i threw in there and lit up. it was late at night so no one would smell it.....but the whole time was bugging out wondering if i made a mistake. it was alot even for my fireplace too take care of!

G

I do early morning dumpster drops at apartment complexes, etc..... put on some gloves and pretend I'm a gardener. Nobody has given a second look.

G

I compost here as well. And a vegetable garden for the old soil I dont recycle back intothe growroom. For regular grow room refuse like old fert bottles, brokrn cups and planters, etc. I just double plastic bag it, make sure nothing is going to poke out of the side by tossing it around a bit, and set it to the curb like normal. I dont worry about being under surveillance because I sell to no one and remove all odor with a carbon scrubber (until recently. My current grow is starting to overpower it with 8 days to go. Yikes.)

Just so you know, if the cops are interested enough in you that they want your garbage, your busted already and they're just making the case against you.

Tell no one, sell to no one, and double bag it for the curb, and you'll be OK.

Oh yeah, make sure the garbage is out on time. People who wait to the last minute to put garbage out raise a red flag with the cops and nosy neighbors. It's in the handbooks about looking for marijuana grows.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
In the Garbage....once the its in the truck every week it gets crushed and whatever bag its in gets ripped and mixed with everyone elses garbage. Are they going to arrest the whole city? I don't really have that much waste, all my used soil(roots and all) is used for bedding for my earthworms(they love it).

I usually throw my stuff out the night before garbage day so the next morning it is gone. This way it spends as little time outside on my property as possible. Who is going to smell trimmings and males plants in garbage anyway once the truck picks it up? The best part is the trucks are all automated so the garbage man never gets out. :smile:

halfbaked

I use leaves and male plants to make cannabutter. Stems go into the garbage disposal. I don't worry about fertilizer bottles and such, cause anyone can have that stuff.
I just got done making some cookies a little while ago and will be trying them later today. :D

G

I make the late night run by wally world or any other store.. with a dumpster. Or i wait
and then make a dump run.. There you are the trashman.. I put it in either a box or double bag with smelly baby diapers.. Tell me what dirty ass leo is going to rip that bag open so quickly.. :pointlaug .. Pretty ez IMO... As for trim in to the regular garden. But i asked for bubblebags for fathers day.. Lets see. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
updated 1 flowering plant LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

captredeye said:
how does one make mulch with it?

While it's still green I chop it up with a cleaver or pruning shears and throw it in an old soil bag. I leave the bag open and let it dry. When the bag gets full I mix it with cedar mulch and put it around the plants behind the house, never out front close to the road. If I have too much or don't need any mulch, I till it into my garden soil between rows.

Latest posts

Latest posts