What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC GodBud

cosmoline

BC GodBud
Smelly bud with a high that is truly unique.
35422DSCF08x_8_-med.JPG

35422DSCF08x_12_-med.JPG

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Before this thread gets shut down can you tell me how it smelt in grow? Mine smelt dead on a filet minyon while it was growin. Lazybud was its nickname cuz it couldnt hold up its limbs for shit..

Burt

Veteran
i've got a sweetgod cut and although the lineage suggests otherwise, it is extremely compact, grows awfully slow and has that full on OG kush lemon pinesol thing about her-there is kush in there for sure overpowering smell that is truly unique and the finished meds leave sour diesel in the dust in terms of taste-the buzz is fucking killer too!
i highly recommend this cross or the striaght god bud :rasta:

Brastaman

i had a nice godbud leaning pheno from dreamgoddess. it was completely opposite of what burt describes in terms of smell/flavor.
i wish i could get a hold of the mother MOD used.

cosmoline- yer bud looks delicious too! hows it smell/taste?

I grow some BCBud Mendo Purps, and the buds look a lot like that. Also, my Mendo Purps did have a meaty, steaky smell to it. Although in flower it smelt like grapes+kush. I don't get that much purple either, though. I think I'm growing the more greener pheno. I smoked some Godbud from a medshop about 3 weeks ago also, it was killller! Looked similar to this stuff actually, but more compact I'd say.

Anyways, gratz on the grow :) Looks delicious!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go that LAzY mothafucka. This bitch always wanna grow Down for some reason....

Brastaman said:
i had a nice godbud leaning pheno from dreamgoddess. it was completely opposite of what burt describes in terms of smell/flavor.

MOD used two godbud fathers in his crosses.

M

medical_shed

A cross that used a mod dreamgoddess mother, I was thinking the colour came from godbud and it's a similar purple and leaf striping to the OP no? Still 3 weeks to go i reckon she'll get more purple.

Last edited:

cosmoline

Thanks for the props everyone.

GET MO said:
Before this thread gets shut down can you tell me how it smelt in grow? Mine smelt dead on a filet minyon while it was growin. Lazybud was its nickname cuz it couldnt hold up its limbs for shit..

I don't think posting up some budshots is going to get my thread shut down dude. Ill take what you're having. Anyway I had to string mine up also.

Brastaman said:

Smells so strong when its on the plant. Its like musky pinesol that clears out your sinuses. Tastes really sweet, grew it in organic soil and the flavor really came out. This round was DWC.

GET MO said:
Here go that LAzY mothafucka. This bitch always wanna grow Down for some reason....

Dude you crack me up

Burt said:
i've got a sweetgod cut and although the lineage suggests otherwise, it is extremely compact, grows awfully slow and has that full on OG kush lemon pinesol thing about her-there is kush in there for sure overpowering smell that is truly unique and the finished meds leave sour diesel in the dust in terms of taste-the buzz is fucking killer too!
i highly recommend this cross or the striaght god bud :rasta:

Dead on about the smell. I am smoking sour diesal and godbud side by side at the moment.

medical_shed said:
A cross that used a mod dreamgoddess mother, I was thinking the colour came from godbud and it's a similar purple and leaf striping to the OP no? Still 3 weeks to go i reckon she'll get more purple.

Looks good dude. Ill bet yours will get real purple late in flush.

Latest posts

Latest posts