What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamil Sayyida KG Outdoor

K

Karma Genetics

Let me first thank Esben for providing me with wonderfull outdoor genetics year afther year. This crossing was made on the work of this Wonderfull outdoor breeder.

1113311133Jamil_Sayyida2008client.jpg

The mom is a Leb#27 (the green Pheno) i have grown the Leb#27 3 years and its always the first to finish. I love the sativa taste this plant gives it a real tasty smoke. Some people think she is a litle weak in effect i persenoly dont agree, i think she gives a real nice clear high.

The Mom Fully seeded.
11133Leb_2706080711.JPG

11133leb_27.JPG

The Male in this crossing is a multi crossing, a hole mouthfull: PPxReder.Erd.Purp x Purpureat. This male was beautiful to see she preduced a wondefull flower smell.

The PPxReder.Erd.Purp x Purpureat male
11133esbenmale06080711.JPG

11133esbenmale0608072.JPG

RealSupreme

wonderful job mate, will be an enormous pleasure see this amazing strain in my garden!! thanks to share it man :yes:

Best wishes for you and for your crops karma bro

-RS-

Beetlepumpr

Esben heh, I have a bunch of Esbens work but he doesn't know it. Got it from Esbies buddy. I have ta look it up, I have about 2-3 things of his. I do have the Leb 27 X ERD purt or something like that. I do believe from about 3 years ago, hope they pop. Heard the guy was a super stand up fella. Hard to find now days, as I think they are just about extinct. Good friends are hard to find.If ya findum, better keepum, and keep'um happy cause they are 1 in 100.
Happy for ya, keep grindin and good Karma your way too.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww sheeet KG goes outdoors!!!!
awesome work brother.i expect nothin less though bro ur a genius on the crosses.peace-T-

B

Bean Curd

How's the potency on these beauties? Anybody got a smoke report? thanks!

K

Karma Genetics

This is not couchlock stuff. It's Sativa dominant and gives a nice high. A real daytime smoke great for smoking in summer time. There are some darker pheno's that are more stoned.

K

Karma Genetics

She finishes here in holland end Sept begining Okt. she is the first to be harvested even before the Purple power crosses.

NL5/SK1

Jamil Sayyida

Jamil Sayyida

Karma,

I've been a big fan of Esben for some time. It was with pleasure that I found that I could order your Jamil Sayyida, as it has his Leb 27, but stronger.

I placed two orders with seed boutique over 40 days ago and they claim both orders never got there.

I'm very disappointed, as I've used them with the same payment method for years with good results.

I'm afraid to send any other orders to them at this point. Are there any other vendors that you work with?

I also look forward to the release of the HBxCD.

Thanks.

Last edited:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Hey Karma,
Nice to see some of Esbe crosses...
Are Jamil Sayyida Happychen comeing back to the bay soon????

K

Karma Genetics

there shoud still be jamil sayyida i think. the happy Chem was a limited cross that was spread as freebie here. I did just send in some new Happy Chem F2's as freebie.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I love esbes stuff. Nice cross there karma!!

I have never smoked leb27, only her crosses and once i grew leb27 x ? outdoors (my first grow outdoors) great taste and high i remember.

peace
tom

L

Lilly456

I'll be growing this strain this summer.I just bought it in the 4/20 auction with a couple of Esbe's Cheesedanish /erdpurts.My last MO did not make it to seedbay either so this time I'm going Fedex because I have a big backlog of seeds waiting and just about @ the 30 day write off mark.Anyway it'll work out and as long as I have this strain this summer I'll be as happy as could be...Chaco.:joint::joint:

M

moses224

any idea or info to whats finishing time indoors how do they react to nutes?

K

Karma Genetics

mosses224 Jamil Sayyida was made to grow outdoor in northen europe. Zomb is growing it indoor that is the first to do this. He got a thread in my venders forum check it out. As for nute's i think the leb site dont need much.

UncleBuck

just got my 2 packs of jamil today! I'm hoping to breed it with guerilla gold, or guerilla gold x danish passion... I think this is gonna be a great year lol... thx karma!

K

Karma Genetics

Good luck with your project UncleBuck. Hope to see some of your outdoor grow this season.

Latest posts

Latest posts