What's new

This Years Seed List (09)

G

The choices have been made and the orders sent. Heres the upcomming lineup for me.

Ice Cool Fems - Sweetseeds. I was impressed as hell with the Cream Caramel and ive smoked the IC and Im not exagerating when I say its as potent as jack herrer but finishes sooner. I look at the seeds each day in anticipation.

Big Bud Fems - Sensi Seed. This girl has bagfulls of smoke and finishes very early. She's done by the 3rd week of Sept. here. Its also quite potent.

Mendicino fems - CH9. Ive always wanted to grow Mendicino Madness so here it comes.

Great White Shark fems- Greenhouse.

Femmed seeds make OD growing so easy. Just sprout and plant. Then, Im free to spend the summer cloning these 2 wonderful plants for headstash.

Sour Bubblex3
Sensi Star

Whats on your o9 menu and why?

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Well......09 for me is going to be alot of F2's I done this fall. GCxPTK...PIxPTK, G13/Sk , DCxCH. Some polys...DCxCHx GC, DcxCHxDabney, G13/sk x GC, G13/skxDabney.Paki Ibl is a top contender though however! Ive seeds from some bros Ive got to pick threw aswell. Looking forward to it. Im sure Ill be beack with changes!

A

AVC

Lets see...
1. Rez's Double Strawberry Diesel
2. Sam the Skunkman's Original Haze X Skunk #1
3. Annac's NYCDf2XBiko
4. Unknown Bagseed (Orange Kush?)
5. KC Brain's KC33
6. Nirvana's White Rhino

Time for me to start digging them holes....

D

deathtosoapbar

hey silverback, nice list man!...for 2009 im seriously going to just stick to "purple" varietes as all others ive tried this yrs rotted..something indestructable about them old school purple strains ..most people dont like em as they arent strong but peronally i like the old school high..but everything rotted here at 53N degrees lat...

G

Hey HK. I hear you on the changes. I should have said, "this is my list for now". I always change but Im determined to show restraint this year.

Damn AVC, is that haze/skunk gonna finnish for you? I wish it would for me.

Purple sticks out bad where I grow deathtosoapbar so I tend to shy away from them but honestly, Im stilll trying to figure out the difference between purple and blue. Some of the "blue" strains are purple as hell and potent as hell but why so they call them"blue" and not "Purple"? Puzzles me. 53 is a tough grow enviroment.

I like your list Ganico. Spank that MLI with some C99 pollen. The results are potent and very very consistent.

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Nice thread. :jump:

In the stony corner, we have:

NRS Aurora Indica
NRS Bubblicious
WLS Double Gum

In the Sativa corner we have:

MAN Kalichakra
SAM Thunk

And the fence sitters (about 50-50):

ANC Montels Pride x Biko
F1 Monkey Magic (Dreamgoddess x (Zamal x Skunk Special)

And some Danish genetics, some erdpurt/beer, bambaata, Lebanese etc. :jump:

wisco61

NGSC: Texada Timewarp F5, Texada Timewarp IBL
JD: Auto-AK47 fem, 3 rounds
Me: White Rhino x Early Misty, White Lady x Early Misty

Clones of PPP, C4xC99 and EM plus some force flowered Jock Horror and White Lady.

phate

Veteran
Clones,,,

Nirvana Hindu Kush
GHS Lemon Skunk
GHS White Widow
Big Buddah Cheese
Rez's Double strawberry diesel

seeds
Dutch Passion Master Kush
Esben Purt x Eroc/DP
Esben Early Durban
Esben Eroc x DP
Mazar I Sharif freebies
Masterlow
Deiselryder
Lowryder 2

2009 will rock!

serious seeds kalimist
rez's alpha diesel
freebie mazar-i-sharif

seeds left today.... the mother plant selection/hydro-indoor grow starts whenever they get here and begin to sprout...ill have 6 sites of 40 (which are actually 10 mini-plots of 4)....im quite excited

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
besides my own stuff i will, for now, have blue moonshine and hippies heaven from canada. i will also test some stuff from saga seeds(new danish seeds company)

Mendicino Madness would be on my list to

Last edited:

LazLo

My 09 wish list:

1. Black Domina
2. El Nino
3. Armageddon
4. Juicy Fruit

Want to grow 4 of each. And still looking for #5. Going to stock my plots with 20 or more total.

Looking forward to everyone's final 09 list and grow reports.

Good luck to everyone.

supersonic

Probably feminised Rox (paradise) and DP Durban Poison and another 2 or 3 indica strains, one could be ******'s K.O Kush F2.

all the best...

hamstring

Veteran
My 09 list

GG3
AK99XFL
NLXBB (seeds from my 08 crop)
Manitoba Meds #2
Blue Freeze
femed Crystall (hopefully!)

Wish List

!!!Endless Sky!!! ----One of these days I will put her back in the harem.
Mendicino Madness----Always wanted to try this one too.

So far for 09 all I am doing for sure is Sensi Star, Sour Bubble bx3, Querkle, I only have a couple of Moon Monsters left hoping for a boy and a girl. They turned out awesome. I did the BB x NL this year. Lots of tasty buds but a little light and airy for my taste. Probably wont run it again. SSH did well for me. I finished everything that came up. The last one went purple. I think from the cold nights 40 degrees (Nov 15th)days were still close to 80. I will definitely rum more SSH in 09. It's a easy trim as well. I grew so many different strains this year I lost track of some. I will also try to keep it under 10 varieties in 09. 09 will be my first season with fems. They scare me a little. Anyone had any bad experiences with fems? Herms or other issues.

G

You'll be alright with the fems BF. . Just keep the light/photoperiod stable during in/out transition. People seem to freak out when I say this, but my experience with fems has been that they are more stable sexually than standard seeds. Its my beleif that you could close your eyes and pick any standard strain, grow out 10 females of the strain outdoors and at least one of the plants will reveal a half dozen greenies months later when the weed is smoked. Cannabis hermies when stressed and stress can come in a hurry outdoors. 3 yrs of growing fems, a dozen varieties from 5 differnt companies and Ive yet to find the first immature seed. My sense is that since the plant has no male genes, its harder to present a male flower. Just supposition on my part though.

What great lists! I may change mine. Medical farmers Kali mist, esbe's Blue moonsine, Lazlo's BD have all been on my list for years. Im making note of who's growing what for updates in May and Oct of next year.

Im going to take a look at my countdown calender again to see how many days until spring planting. So many choices, so little time.

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Thats the spirit SB! Good to see you about BF...hmmm that Sensi star was a great performer....its all up in the air right now I guess!

V

vod

Bangi Haze - coz I want quick enough, mold resistant sativa, as well as give ACE gear a go.

Guerilla Gold - coz I want something early and the GG I saw here on IC were very nice.

a cross of the above - a bangi ready in mid september would be nice.

C99xVictory and GrapefruitxVictory - they did well enough this year so I'll plant them again. Fruity and sparkly and a nice effect especially from the C99xV.

Mazar-i-Sharif freebies - gotta see what they grow over there, right?

plus children of the two fastest and nicest moms of last years outdoor (a FMS Maroc cross and a FMS Easy Sativa cross) and a huge male, though not an extremely early one. - gotta see what comes out of it. I hope for something heady and ready in first week of september :smoke:

8 "strains" should be enough. one strain per spot policy (no maintenance) plus one "garden spot" with mixed plants (for reference).

Last edited: