What's new

Strawberry Haze

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Strawberry Haze by Clearly Bodacious Funk.....;D

Smells like fruit on first touch....after a minute of rubbing smells like earthy hashing funk... all purple to the core. :rasta:

Thanks CBF for the beans...Tom Hill Haze x Strawberry Cough

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
very nice plant. got a link to some seeds? have you smoked her yet? flowering/veg time? Keep up the good work. :joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: :jawdrop: just awesome :)))))))))
Bacchus & CBF :respect:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, :yoinks: that looks nice! :D
How far into flower is she? Just the one plant? What side is the purpling coming from? Looks like she'll yield decently! Enjoy Bacchus! :rasta: Lovely work CBF! :respect:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice shot's brother bacchus........love the lineage composition......MOneY

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
always funk old friend. is that a screme pheno of the sc from cbf, or was it an open pollination? peace and smoke

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
She came down today...after 9-10 weeks of flower. Mostly cloudy and a few amber trichs. I ran just the Tom Hill Haze before and enjoyed the smoke. Very relaxing and dreamy for a Sativa. Thanks all. She should be ready for a test ride by the solstice :D

All purple leaves with some purples in the buds. I suppose the purple comes from the haze?? Don't know maybe CBF will chime in. Cool night temps, but the other sativa mixes (OThaze x X18) in the room have no purple leaves or buds.

I wish I could get better close-ups, crazy resin for a sativa in my expierence.

ft100 said:
always funk old friend. is that a screme pheno of the sc from cbf, ....
That is what she is. :jump:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Bacchus said:
She came down today...after 9-10 weeks of flower. Mostly cloudy and a few amber trichs. I ran just the Tom Hill Haze before and enjoyed the smoke. Very relaxing and dreamy for a Sativa. Thanks all. She should be ready for a test ride by the solstice :D

All purple leaves with some purples in the buds. I suppose the purple comes from the haze?? Don't know maybe CBF will chime in. Cool night temps, but the other sativa mixes (OThaze x X18) in the room have no purple leaves or buds.

Awww man, Bacchus ya still got those lanky gals going! Good to see man... Yeah Tom's Original Haze is a very dreamy sativa indeed... It's been like 6 years since I grew her.... I hope all has been blessed I brethren :rasta: Much respect, as always... JAH Bless

high

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bacchus said:

nice Bacchus, thank you for takin the time to look um over and post some sweet pics. i did that cross both ways, screme cut X OH/PH (2males), and a purpleHaze X SCreme Bx1 male.

you will get purple in 80F, and theres some that also purp with coolness. theres some purp plants in the SC, but not off the screme cut in any outcrosses. so i believe the purple is commin from the Haze.

should be a good long head bro, yeah frosty good, hehe.

good luck:D

CBF