What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

G

I have no plans of ever commercially producing anything with her. She is a gift not to be used to line other peoples pockets. So freebies or charety is the only way to get her. Peace

That my friends is the Cannabis spirit in action - I salute you & wish U nothing but the best life has to offer.

Good Karma is never lost on humanities reaction to giving & your freely giving something of value & is a wonderful example & a look at the man behind it/ may you be blessed 100 fold for every one you touch with the "Schrom" /

keep us updated on any projects & thanks for the efforts to share your work for us to see in the thread

Love-Peace-Joy & Good Crops be with u always
Fredster

G

well i guess everyone has to keep their eyes open for the charity auction!

wasn't really interested in any monetary aspect of the schrom - it just looks so lovely that i just wanna puff on it!

but hats off to you for your attitude man.......great stuff...a true believer.....

schrooomy420

yeah of course the seeds won't be stable at all since she is a true F1 hybrid coming from two IBL P1 parents. It will just be more polyhybrid stuff floating around, but hey if a freind in need needs a charety auction and someone is willing to donate some cash and get some seeds that may or may not be great I have no problems. Just like Rez making Schroomy Deez and promising to not sell seeds useing schrom and just give them away or to use for charety auctions, that is the spirit in my opinion. We should all do whatever we can to help out our fellow bortheren in their time of need. Anyways, glad everyone likes schrom. Peace

SCHROOOMY, you got a legend on your hands!!

SCHROOOMY, you got a legend on your hands!!

i got my mom of her still sittin perty! countless clonz was taken from her. and she ready for more!
a very unique strain in deed. as i said B4, it liiks kinda like a rose bud in later flowering. quite ynique bud structure, come from the ROM in her, maybe???

any how, a GREAT job you did SCHROOOMY!!

S2L

Dr. D

Veteran
Great bud pics Schroomy i love the reddy hues to that top bud pic...very nice indeed...peace

Gamera

So, is Schrom somekinda Shishka-Romulan? OR a secret? Smoke report anywhere?
thanks in advance,
G

Gamera

thanks cc. i likes dat romulan. smells like chocolate in 12/12 and makes me feel like a praying mantis.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Schrom shit will make a fella hear shit that's not there! And the paranoia is LOTS of fun! hehehe

Last edited:
G

My auction win went out today for the 'Schrom' - I will find me a mom or even 2 if I can /

Was this "Gold Columbian" in the cross?

Any ideas for a 'for play' cross? = I have some H.Snow & A.Haze#1 up & going

Himalaya Gold
LP#1 = is 1/2 G.Columbian

schrooomy420

I take schrom at day 70 ;)
Over the years I have taken her anywhere from 56 to over 100.
I do like the high on the earlyer side of things. If you are picking her before day 60 you are never getting her calyx to swell. Personally I feel that her calyx really swell right before she is ready to be chopped, I have grown her for years now and have had samples of others return to me for my perception of them and I can honestly say that she;s fine at 60 but if ya give her til 70 she is much better and she fills out alot in that final 10 days.

It was the romulan female and the male was the columbian. The male was chosen from a bunch of Columbian beans circa 1974. I don;t still have the father and the mother clone I can get back. I never plan on re-making her, but I am still holding a few hundred of the columbian beans, horrible germ rate though.

Schrom was just what me and a few friends came up with one time in www.truestoner.com/chat.html Just simply short for schrooomy420's Romulan hybrid. Before then I just always labeled her schrooomy's rom or rom hybrid.

Gamera -
I find that only the newer seed line of romulan has the chocolaty smell. Not the original clone which is piney dank.

Fredster - what do you mean "My auction win went out today for the 'Schrom'" are you thinking of the charety seeds Rez made of schrom x sour diesel? Yes it was santa marta gold, but not sure how similliar those ones are form others around since these were old original beans and even in the same bale back then all the weed was mixed up of different types. I would'nt use the H.Snow or A.Haze for schrom. Might make good smoke or something to play around with, but she wasa true F1, only thing crossing her with a poly hybrid would do is just to blow open 10 different phenos.

Anyways everyone have a good one. Peace

schrooomy420

Oh and Ps. Love potion #1 was airborn's G-13 x columbian gold backcrossed once to the Airborn G-13, and in fact Memy Selfani made the same exact cross and back cross a few years back :D

G

yep, oops & sorry - I didn't mean to imply I was going to own the 'schrom' I was off & meant Rez's beans = \

ps. very interesting info on the LP#1 make up - I have so much to learn

(I grew up on gold & red bud columbian in the early 70's)

Gamera

Yeah Schroomy I had the Federation commercial Romulan. I still liked it but I've read about the original. I'm trying out a few Reeferman's Romulan now. Still in veg but it looks quite different than the Fed ones. Is schrom bx'd and stabilized ? I'm referring to the clone that Rez used for the deeze. I've been looking hard at those auctions.
thanks,
G

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gamera, no, it's not stabilized, it's an F1. Which is why it's clone-only. The crosses out there will probably show many different phenos, many romulan phenos and Columbian phenos will pop up, along with whatever it gets crossed with. Of course, there'll probably be a few in there that are very similar to Schrom - or better! Tit's all lots of fun.