What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

schrooomy420

Here are a few pics of her. Is'nt she pretty, good thing she smokes even better than she looks. Lets see everyones pics. Peace

414Cnv0439.jpg

414Cnv0447.jpg

414shroomyROM40-2.jpg

G

Mmmmm MMMmm looks tastey! my god that's a funky color in that first pic too.

THC

G

I'd love to post my pics of Schrom... perhaps someday (dreams)... I will be fortunate enough to get it.

This is in cutting/clone only, yes? Do you have plans on releasing Schrom in seed form?

Very nice photography!

O

OHenry

Ew EEEEEEE the STICKY ICKY- :yummy: :eek: :joint:

Is that Schrom in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :biglaugh:

Later OH

G

Very nice ...you can see the smg influence in her ...shes a looker..

take care
greenfriend

ograskal

Veteran
Beautiful Shots Schroomy!!! I've been Puffin Heavy on the Schrom for 4 days straight Now and I still cant get enough. Even the Vape has that Insence Smell to it. I Love it!!! Peace.~ograskal

Anybody know when the new Heads Mag comes out in So CAl Area????

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man! I always tell folks that when you smell the Schrom smoke, you ALWAYS know what it is! That smell is like a sandalwood incense or something like it. Yummy!

G

Niice very nice, schrooomy! I must say that once dialed in like you got it, Schrom is surperior smoke.

G

Great looking reefer & pictures /

All good blessings in life & in your grows

schrooomy420

thanks for the compliments everyone.

Sorry she is not in seed form anymore. Technically friends do still have the mother, the father is long gone, but I do still have the columbian landrace seeds that he came from. However even if I were to make some seeds with a new male, schrom was just that one perfect combination. Her siblings were good, but they did'nt have that special edge that she does.

I will be trying out sex reversal on her very shortly, the seeds will be available to friends and charety auctions. Also will probably be doing som other interesting things with the excess reversed pollen and even plan on taking her to a few males, but I have no plans of ever commercially producing anything with her. She is a gift not to be used to line other peoples pockets. So freebies or charety is the only way to get her. Peace