What's new

B-REAL OG KUSH

G

Greyskull

Aloha everyone :wave:

I had a question about a cut I picked up recently from a friend of mine who runs a hydro shop in so cal. I got it from him in return for a favor. He called me up late Thursday night asking for a bag. Real late. Too late. Almost sun coming up late. Only a couple grams, too. And needed it delivered. And he was an hour away. To compensate* he tells me he has a cut I'll want for sure - OG Kush. At that point I asked him "which cut?" thinking he's full of shit and he fires back instantly "the B-Real". Needless to say I hustled my tail down there and took care of business. :joint:

Here's a few pics of the plant just after I brought her home and took a healthy cut off of her to do a test grow with. It seems like its got tighter internodes than other OGs I have seen, but to be 100% honest the only OGs I've seen have been in pics on IC and usually late flower pics... and I don't have an eye for identifing strains (especially in veg). I mentioned the tight internodes as I gazed upon the vegging crop and the source said "oh yeah she'll yeild bro lots of nice big buds". I really liked the look of the internodes :canabis:

If anyone would like to share information about the B-Real cut I would be totally stoked and greatly appreciate it. :bow:

Mahalo
Greyskull

*compensation included cuts of B-Real OG Kush, Carmel Kush, & Blackberry Kush... not bad for an 1/8 of killer pre 98 Bubba at 330am!

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Magi101 said:
is this the infamous cut that b real of cypress hill fame talks about in his music?

From what I have gathered it may be one of the soul assasin crew cuts that cypress hill talks about.

I guess I'll know and learn more as I grow her out. She's just been transplanted into a 2g pot of coco and fed a light nute solution with some added b1. I am gonna flower her once she reached 18-10" tall... we'll see how she grows soon enough.

B

Blakendn

nice come up bro. thats a good rare one right there, u lucky dog u.

Fako Namo

I'd take a few more for sure, it looks a bit purple, more so than when it was new, see pics, how's your intake temp? Differential? Looks like you may have a close relative though........... :joint:

Active: Curing:
Silver Pearl Cantaloupe Haze x G13 Haze(thanks again gentlemen!)
NYC Diesel 16 week flower and only two phenos finished by the way.
WWxNL5 pics soon, I'm not back where they are curing yet....
Hindu Kush
Afghani
Afghanica
Afghan Kush
AK47
Blue Cheese
Blue Moonshine

headimonster

supposedly from breals mouth to a friend of mine who works in medi biz in socal - the breal or the soul assassin is the SFV, but its the F1 from the inital discovery of the og ...

G

Greyskull

Hey there Blakendn & teddybud. I am pretty stoked for sure.

Aloha Fako Namo. Yeah I was kinda worried when I got her home in the "good light" cause she was a little purple (they all were, really) and it weirded me out some. Well, a lot. But her (all of their new growth, thankfully) new stem/branch growth is all nice vibrant green with deep green fans. She looks really good... 4 arms up in the air what more can you ask for?

headimonster thats pretty cool.

Just having this cut has been a blast and I haven't even flowered her yet :joint:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Greyskull, I see the cut you took and what now, bubble clone it or do the dip in root stimulator? Never cloned or had a cut so just trying to learn what you do from here. Does the mom stay under 24 hour veg?

B

Blakendn

yeah bro its always cool to have a good bargaining chip. rarity is key

best of wishes with that bro.

i'm rooting Diablo OG right now its supposed to b better then sfv but i dont know. i've never even heard of it till i got it. also supposed to get my hands on poison og real soon.

G

Greyskull

Hey there VirginHarvester. After I cut the branch I want I scrape off the skin of the bottom 1" or so, split/fork the tip about 1/2", slice it so the end tip is at a 45 degree angle, dip n swirl in clonex for about 5 sec, and into the ezcloner she goes. It sounds way moire complicated than it is.... its just "cut scrape scrape scrape snip slice dip n stick"

yo Blakendn. I feel you with the bargaining chip... thanks for the vibes. Diablo sounds demonic YEAH!

Hey RedReign thats pretty much the consensus - SAC #2/DJ Muggs.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Greyskull said:
Hey there VirginHarvester. After I cut the branch I want I scrape off the skin of the bottom 1" or so, split/fork the tip about 1/2", slice it so the end tip is at a 45 degree angle, dip n swirl in clonex for about 5 sec, and into the ezcloner she goes. It sounds way moire complicated than it is.... its just "cut scrape scrape scrape snip slice dip n stick"

How many hours of light to get the clone to root? Then you veg for a month or so and flower and keep the mom vegging on 24? If this turns out to be one of the primo Kushes like a Bubba or sfv I guess you're in for kushstashinfinity.

If I had the dough I'd move to Cali for a few months, collect some cuts then head back to my hometown.

B

badugi

I dunno but there are some hood rats in this town that drive around in "B-Real, B-Funny" vans advertising some DVD :confused:

G

Greyskull

VirginHarvester said:
How many hours of light to get the clone to root? Then you veg for a month or so and flower and keep the mom vegging on 24? If this turns out to be one of the primo Kushes like a Bubba or sfv I guess you're in for kushstashinfinity.

If I had the dough I'd move to Cali for a few months, collect some cuts then head back to my hometown.

I give the little ones 24/7 under a shop lite while in the ezcloner. Since I have the donor (mom I guess you could say) still vegging strong I think what I am gonna do is add her to my next crop thats set to flower in a few weeks and give her a good test grow. All the while the coco mom will be blowing up... I'll have some idea about week 5/6 if she's got potential be a maineventer. Then I'll take a few clips to become soil based moms, and either flower the coco mom as tester v2, or then rape the hell out of her to get the goods for a full run, then flower her out and yadda yadda yadda.

There is a reason why we pay such high taxes in this state....

BADUGI if I was still doing deliveries and the B-Real was my main tree then I would wantone of those vans for sure!

coco B-REAL OG mom... 8 days ago

Last edited:
Yo brutha, this situation is lookin' tight man... I am gonna stick around :jump:

Lookin' forward to watching this unfold,

Mucho RESPECT!

:wave:

B

G

Greyskull

SCORE! Its like raining OG Kush on Greyskull's head over here..yikes!

I just brought in 2 beautiful rooted OG Kush girlies to add to the roster....
Hell's Angels' & Larry
pics to come...

Looks like its aiming to be a kinda OG Kush shootout of some sort. If I can just get to sleep so I can dream BIG dreams......

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice score greyskull the b real cutting or sac

and more the hells angel and larry

it sure is your lucky day
have fun
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts