What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2200 watts of Fury!!!

darrinjefferson

High everyone!! I hope you are all doing well and stayin buzzed :joint:

I have just about finished my new growroom and thought it was about time I showed you all how its goin. Even though its not 100% finished I still have ladies flowering in it.
Here are the specs for the room-

Room size- 8" x 8"

Lights- 2-600 HPS and I will be adding a 1000 HPS in the next day or two.

Fans- 2- 8" fans, one is a vortex(The vortex is on my filter..not running yet)

Exhaust method- Currently I just have my fan pulling air through my 2 600s. I pull the air straight from the room. Once I get the 1000watt hps hooked up I will have the lights on their own sealed system. It will be pulled from the back left of the room and exhaust out the hole near the door.
Other Fans- 2 other fans blowing air around the room

Nutirients- Harvest Moon Organics
soil nutrient- 2tsp
bioactive- 2tsp
plant growth enhancer- 2tsp
Yucca- 1Tbl
Calcium/magnesium- 1tsp
biggest blooms-2Tbl
bone meal- 2Tbl
Amino Blast- 1Tbl
Carbon Jolt- 1/2tsp
all are per gallon
Soil- Roots Organics 707 Formula- very little nutrient in the soil, used when transplanted into their final pots.

Odor- 4' carbonscrubber, with 8" vortex

Currently I have 9 plants in my room in 5gallon pots under 1200watts of light. I will be switching over to 3 gallon growbags also because I feel like I am wasting the soil when they arent huge plants.
So here are some pics of the room. It still needs to have the rest of the plastic stapled up and I also need to get the 1000watter in there too..soon.

right side, oldest plants are at the back, they got a bit overgrown

here is where the 1000watt hps is going. it will have between 9-12 plants in 3 gal growbags. you can also see my intakes, 3 of them at about 16"T x 15"W

Here is a shot of the filter, exhaust and door out

here is a shot of the newest plants in flower. backrow(L to R) SensiStar 30 days, Granddaddypurple 30 days, Northernberry(NL x Blueberry) 5 days, frontrow Acaulpoco gold x og kush 17 days, mississippi mud 17 days, Matanuska Thunder F**k 5 days

here are my big and most mature ladies. In the back we have Island Sweet Skunk, frontleft Pink Grapefruit, frontright Shishkaberry. All of these are at day 47 and are looking great. Soon I will use some gravity to help fatten them up even more and then harvest in bout 2weeks.

finally here are some close-ups-I will try to get some without the HPS light on

shishkaberry

Pink Grapefruit

Island Sweet Skunk- This bud is sooo crystally :jump: :jump:

here is a show of the GDP and its weird curling leaves

Well I plan on making this my permanent thread for this room. I am really excited to get her going at full steam :muahaha:
With 2200watts and close to 20 plants I know I will be able to get an awesome perpetual harvest going for myself and my patients.

I hope you all liked the pictures and any help or advice is very much welcomed throughout this whole grow. The only way we can continue to get better and be more efficient is through critiquing each others grows and helping one another.

Heres a little look at some of my outdoor harvest......
some incredible acaulpoco gold x og kush :rasta:

Well that is all for now. I hope you all come back and take a look from time to time.
keepitreal and keepitgreen :joint:
late

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
that acupolco gold x og looks incredible, who made the cross? and hows the flavor?

darrinjefferson

im dont know who made the cross, but it is some incredible smoke.
The smell of the plant is slightly fruity...but theres something there that I cant quite tell what it is. so unique, i have never smelled it before.
I will post a more in depth smoke report a little later

late

J

janedope

very nice setup you got going, cant wait to see that 1000w get crankin!!

S

split kooks

that acaulpoco gold x og kush looks so fire!
i cant wait to see how it all turns out for you, good growing.
sk

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Big numbers always grab my attention, then add the word "fury" and I am there man

Plants looks awesome man, looking forward t the rest of the show

darrinjefferson

thanks for all your support!!!

thanks for all your support!!!

well I would just like to say thanks to everyone for stopping by!! It makes me feel really good knowing that you all are truely enjoying yourselves.

Well i went to the local grow shop today and picked up a 1000watt sylvania plantastar bulb and socket for my 1000 watt light. Now i just have to get the glass for it...couldnt believe the shop didnt have it.
I hope to be adding the 1000 within the next week. I am just waiting for the next round of ladies to be vegged and rooted enough. I will be adding 4 plants all of which are in 3gal grow bags.

I will be doing a side by side comparison using just a regular 3gal growbag and also using a 3gal smartpot. I have heard alot about smartpots and really want to see if they actually make bigger plants. this is going to be really fun. I hope to fit around 10- 3 gal growbags under the 1000watter for flowering.

quazi, janedope, dr dog--welcome my friends, im glad you like it!! wait till the 1000watter gets hummin...the room is gonna double

midwestganja- the pink grapefruit is one of the fruitiest plants i have ever smelled. and it doesnt lack in the taste dept. either. it is mindblowing.

johnyhash, split kooks and everyone else. because you all love the Acaulpoco gold x og kush so much I took some close ups of the finished product.
I also did a smoke test and it has left me helplessly high. Very good body high with this strain. The taste is very hard to describe, but there is definately a sweet hint at the end making it delicious. a very unique scent and taste.

Acaulpoco gold x og kush

well i hope you all like what you see!
if anyone has any comments or suggestions fire away..... and enjoy the show!

more updates to come..
late

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Excellent DJ! Where did you get your Pink Grapefruit & Shiskaberrys from? They all look great!!

Cheers, Mosca

darrinjefferson

I got them from a couple local grower I know.
The shishkaberry just won the harvest cup in oregon.
it is one of my favorite strains
it is also probably one of the most grown and liked strains amongst oregon medical patients right now.

thanks for stopping by mosca
late

d4twamp

Nice job, I just came from your Green house thread props and a lil rep 4 u....

I'm from Nor Cal and I too love the Shishkaberry, it hasn't been around my neck o' the woods for about a year or so, but it was some good buds if I remember correctly...What is the genetics of that anyways blueberry and ?...

Later, D

darrinjefferson

harvest!!

harvest!!

well hello everyone!! sorry I havent posted in a while.
I was very busy for a week or so there harvesting the sweet skunk, pink grapefruit and shishkaberry.
thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate all the rep!!

d4twamp im glad you liked my greenhouse thread. I am asking a friend about whats in shishkaberry..as soon as I know I will post it here or message you.
EDIT- shishkaberry is Afghani x Blueberry. hope this helps you!!

funkbomb- thanks for stopping by bro. Im glad you like it. I love it too, i just cant wait till i get more plants in there. take care!!

here is a shot of the pink grapefruit

I yielded pretty good on all 3
PG-3oz
shish-2oz
ISS-2oz

the sweet skunk put out some of the hardest little nugs I have see in a long time. the grapefruit produced really stinky nugs, very tasty. the shishkaberry produced some really nice purple colored buds, very nicely frosted too.

I will try and get some closeups of the final products so you all can enjoy too. there are some very nice nugs.

here is a shot of the growroom.
sensistar in the back and granddaddypurple in the front

just started harvesting them last night. going slow with it since they are only on day 56 or so.
here is my mississippi mud, it has such nice full colas already. not many crystals tho.

here is a bud shot on the acaulpoco gold x og kush. not that great with the HPS lighting.

finally here are my newest 4 in the room. 2 ISS , 1 ag x og kush and 1 g-13. i really want to get more g13 growing..its awesome!!

Well that it is for now. I am still trying to get a bigger veg room built to I can get alot more plants in my room. trying to fill it up and get that other 1000watter running. I also hope to be able to veg my plants longer so that they produce the most they can for 3gal bags.

any comments or suggestions are appreciated!!!
thanks for stopping by!!
late

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome Darrin :D :D

What is your opinion of the sweet skunk? odor, ease of growing, production, type of high....? I have allways wanted to try that strain.

Nice variety.

darrinjefferson

thanks for stopping by bacchus and backcountry!!!

I really like the sweet skunk, it wasnt overly stinky, but has an incredible sweet fruity scent to her. she was also very easy to grow, she gets kinda lanky so a scrog would work great with her. while i yielded only over 2oz in a 5gal pot, i didnt veg as much as i would have liked. it still produced some of the hardest buds i have ever seen. while they werent huge nugs, they were rocks.
the high I feel is very uplifting, the sweet skunk will be around for awhile i think.

thanks again for the kind words and for stopping by!!.
late

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Darren good stuff man! Thanks for the report on og xag. Thoe nuggets are some serious eye candy, love the pinkish hue... and you say thats outdoor?
Peace.

darrinjefferson

hi ya johny!!! thanks for coming by and for the kind words. yes that plant was flowered outside in my greenhouse. i believe it got those great colors from the colder temps they experienced outside.
thanks for coming by!!
late