What's new

Indiana Bubblegum

LifeLess

Veteran
Very nice job mem. Looks like you gave her a nice flush. Ill post a pic of my veggin plants tomorrow. Great Job . I have a pack of deep chunk id like to see if theres a nice male in there. Would be interesting. I made a closet cross of this bg x and nice male Apollo13 Bx1. Grew some of them out a few grows ago. You would never know theres was a13 there. Bg was super dominate. Peace LL

memories

Thanx LL. yeah gave her two weeks flush.
Ive been thinking also about a cross.
I just pop dna pure afghan and white rhino nirvana.
So will see what I get got high hopes for the afghan.
also thinking about growdoc bubbledust or res chemdog dd

Buddle

Veteran
Wow..great thread..and I thought we'd never see the original Indiana Bubblegum again...Very promising thread indeed.Great info GP.I have been contemplating which BG seeds I was going to purchase.I'm more of a euphoric high lover so I think I'll go with Serious.
GP..I'll be grabbing a pk of yours too.How will they be priced bro?

Last edited:

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran

Heres "indiana bubblegum" from what im told. What do you guys think?
Its got very very distinct leaves, and isnt really the best yielder in the world. The top buds are dank as hell and crystally but the lower growth lacks resin production. Def and indica and is pulled at about 55-60 days.

LifeLess

Veteran
pollen chuckin at its best. Indiana Bubblegum X Apollo13 Bx1 = Apollolicious. And with those turning out so good im put some of the Intergalactic streetwalkers into germ. Sour Slut x A13bx1 hoping for another good turnout Peace LL

R

RNDZL

Full Plant

Full Plant

I ran this cut and loved it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php