What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S99 X Chem DD

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Day 43 Flower

3971s99bigger.JPG

3971s99day43.JPG

3971s99day43nug.JPG

3971s99day43nugflash.JPG

3971s99day43triches.JPG

3971s99topday43.JPG

3971s99spidermonster.JPG

I would have to describe the odor on this plant as shit. Soft, warm, baby shit in particular. It's a little scarey. There is nothing good smelling about this fruit.

Other horrible things come to mind when you smell her.

Rotting meat perhaps?

She sure is yielding a lot and is COVERED.

Can't wait to smoke her.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Nice plant you got there Art! Looks very appealing from from here in Cali!!!!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
that plant looks filled out and i'd venture to say its as or more frosty than most DCs or kushes!

other than that lil bit of 'claw', it looks like you've raised this girl to be a plump healthy one :rasta:

looking forward to seeing the updates after the last 2 weeks of filling out. ANy idea how long she will go?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah that's all AG's S99 right there......maby the smell came from tha DD,but I know 1 thing for sure.....she's gonna get BEEF'Y!!nice job ArT!all from 1 bean....look's like a bit heavy on tha feeding...but....do what u do..........MOneY

DonChron

some major tric covered fans there...and buds !! great work..may I ask the lineage of your S99 X Chem DD?

kathmandu

isnt the leaf clawing due to nutrients and thai genetics? is there Blueberry or something else with thai genes in this cross?

looks awesome by the way.....and i love sweet shit smelling buds! always been potent. had a sack not to long ago that was berry n shit aroma:^)

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
This plant is from a seed found in a bud of Americangrowers' S99. He explains here...

Americangrower said:
Those seeds are S99 x Chem DD (REZ) I bought the 1st packs he sold because I wanted to use a male from his seeds to pollinate my S99 and cuts of G, Chem D, ECSD ...etc

But my Chem DD ladies threw balls at the nodes so I scrapped the seeds since I had no way of knowing if it was the male I used or the female/nana that made the seeds....so I wasn't sending them out to any1...not even for free lol

That girl you have could very well be the next elite.....as the ChemDD female was unfucking real so was the male....just be sure your climate is perfect...and you should be OK .....I think O still has my ChemDD lady, she did have it. She saw it and wanted it even with the chance of balls..

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Day 53 Flower

Day 53 Flower

This plant is really blowing my MIND!

Now it kinda smell like BURNT RUBBER.

And it looks amazing! Yield is going to be astounding!

3971s99pictureperfect.JPG

3971s99coveredday54.JPG

3971s99day54nug.JPG

3971s99day54wow.JPG

3971s99sick.JPG

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
W o W great plant you found there!

A unique keeper for sure, she's blowing my mind from here =))

kathmandu

was hoping it would keep the baby shit smell throughout flower and then to bud. ever since i bought some bud that smelled like berries and baby poop i have been looking for a strain that has that same smell.
either way your plant looks awesome.

Grizz

Veteran
great plant bro. the double d I grew were covered in tric's also but not as thick as that one, your going to have a ton of pm's

K

Karma Genetics

That is a very nice lady there. Only the thought off C99 with SDibl makes my mouth water. That is a nice vrystal covered lady.

Grizz

Veteran
had to bump this lady to the front again, she is a special lady for all to enjoy. can't quit drooling over her..

L

Leonidas

That is a special plant you have fo sho , I'd run that even with nanners no doubt .