What's new

Some Landraces,F1´s and more original things -Preserving and creating-

Hi everyone :wave: !

First I´d like to present myself a little bit.I´m sorry but my english is not the best but I hope we can understand well here,a place full of the best info and people!

I´m a Spanish grower,a very lucky one,that had the opportunity of receiving some very valuable genetics from a friend who colected them in seed form from many sources (some of them well known for their good work in the cannabis scene such as Kaiki,from CBG) during more than 8 years.I´m trying to grow and test them all,but there are so many...I hope,with time,to see how each one develops and shows their own characteristics that makes them unic and so special.

My friend and I share the same opinion on this plants (landraces),they are the base of cannabis and we hope it continues like that,by preserving them and trying to maintain them as they are,just getting of them some not so interesting characteristics as hermafroditism,wich is sometimes very present in some lines.The richness this plants contains is something we should value more sometimes,diversity and preservation of varietys all around the world is really needed nowadays!!

We also work with them to get some F1´s,that we also think are the start of a well done work breeding.I´m very surprised watching how some combination of lines develop once I try them,mixing perfectly and showing the best part of the mother and father of the cross.

I havent got the space I´d like to grow all I´d like,and my friend is not in a good situation and cant afford to continue growing as he has been doing for some time,but with calm and effort we are mantaining the best things we´ve found by the way while growing so so many seeds.In some time,we hope to be in a better situation and develop a lot more all the potential this plants have,and also,continue to work with them from its origins in to some new and original genetics created by us,contributing to have something fresh and new based on a good work with calm and doing things well.

Well,I think it´s time to show some of the things we have being growing here,I think I´ve written enought for this first time (wish it´s understandable).I hope you can enjoy the same way we enjoy our time with them.Hope you like them :jump: .

I´ll try to pass over here when I have some time (not to much really) to continue showing some more pics and info.

Peace !!

Congo

Pure long flowering sativa.Really branchy with very airy structure.They have the detail of being light brown-red coloured in stems,with very straight plain shape leaves.If forms large and narrow airy buds.It smells like dryed citrus and carrots.The effect is really electrifying and longlasting,very active.
It perfoms great in the F1 form,proved with things like Nepal,Sudafrican,Afghani.

Some pics ! 1-2 vegging,shows its thick branches in all directions.3-4 flowering,those buds where full of seeds to produce Congo x Nepal :rasta:

10-con10.jpg

cong_c10.jpg

12-con10.jpg

cong_x10.jpg

Bye for now!

Peace :joint:

Last edited:
Thanks for your words SuperHemp :rasta: !It´s something different this Congo,one of the first things that came to us that we´ve had for more than 8 years growing and growing !!

Here´s one more;

Nepal

Highland fast Sativa that came to us from Kaiki (CBG),around 9 weeks till ends flowering.Very vigorous and quite fast growing outdoor.It produces not such large and thick branches as Congo but it gets a good formation with medium branches.Differnt aromas while flowering,some really sweet sweet,others slightly citrus,more floral and delicate.Sativa high that expands with time more horizontally (a good apreciation Kaiki,thanks,this are your words,hope you dont mind).

Some pics :rasta:

#3 Pheno oudoor,the shortest in size and flowering period (58 days aprox).Wide leaves,less branchy.

dscn6635.jpg

#G Pheno outdoor,the sweetest and more resin producer.Large and straight leaves,hard buds,around 62 days flowering needed

dscn6638.jpg

#M Pheno outdoor,the most sativa pattern and the one we´re working most.Quite branchy with medium size and 65 days flowering.

dscn6637.jpg

Nepal # G indoor

dscn7014.jpg

dscn6924.jpg

Nepal # M indoor

dscn6921.jpg

Nepal outdoor

17-nep10.jpg

18-nep10.jpg

And,to end up for today,some Nepal males that we found impresive,tested yet and good working in crosses,very productive,smells a lot...something perfect to save and work with it!
Outdoor /greenhouses/ in a very apropiate climate :joint:

19-mal10.jpg

male_n10.jpg

Peace for all !

SuperHemp

Wow those nepal strains look equally amazing almost a bit modern really, looks like a strain with great bag appeal. Not that i care since i don't sell but there is something special about that specific crazy shade of green and a frosty layer of trics.. mmhm. It just really puts you in a good mood before you light a spliff or bowl, especially if it smells like you say. I bet it's a great smoke too like most nep's i find them sort of dreamy yet very high if you know what i mean. Time just flies by.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!! Great work :yes:
For those that still don´t know:
kaiki @ CannaBioGen is "charlie garcia" here @ ICmag :D

lasko

Beautiful. Very beautiful. Keep the good work, and when you have to much seeds send them our way :D
You are some canna freaks down in spain :respect: :respect: :respect:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
:woohoo:

This is going to be great show fo shure!!

Really great to see more passionate growers who shares the love the for the plant :respect:

This is definitely going to be tagged, very interesting project!!

C

charlie garcia

hei Txopin didnt know about this thread. Glad to see you around, seems you speak a good english at least enough for me jeje Anyway not sure who you are exactly... aeros?

Sure there is always plenty of potential for new hybrids and new works you know and agree on such philosophy, there is much to be done while having fun. Hope all lines are useful.. that will be my only and best recompense.. to be able to contribute a bit spreading such landrace poison around. I am sure you wont miss other more named hybrids when you try yours ;)

Keep up the good work, best luck
Best
Cuidate

Hi again everyone!

SuperHemp... nice to read your words.Gotta say I share that feeling of good mood just only with seing the plant growing and specially while it show its flowers.In my opinion its a very good smoke,fulls your mouth with it and its just so charged of flavour/taste...time flies after a spliff of good herb,and Nepal,for me,it´s obviously one!

Raco...thanks :smoke:.I doubt in the moment of presenting Charlie in the thread,seen wich is the correct way,thanks.

Southpaw...thanks for your words :smile:!

Lasko...We´ll keep on working hard hehe,hope many seeds can be done and many people can get them from many places of all the world,many other growers should try this things,not just some few.Real cannafreaks here hehe,lots of :respect: for you also!

Herbalistic... :respect: for you man!Always lots of love for this plant!I´ll try to continue making this a nice thread,hope you can enjoy it while it goes growing.

Charlie...nice to see you here,Aeros writing...in english jaja,doing the best I can.Good to hear I can write something more ore less understandable,it takes my time jeje

It´s one of the best things in life to have the possibility of planting this things and trying to work with them to get something new and with quality.As you say theres fun and lots of good surprises while staying with them.I´ll never stop thinking you´ve had the right attitude in this and done some very big efforts in saving and spreading the best cannabis everywhere to so many people.Really fantastic,continue as always!

I´m not missing much so other comercial hybrids as you say jeje,much to prove here,and kinda more interesting,so much different smells in the closet,better more intense and clearer highs.....just different :canabis:

Seguiremos dándole duro a esto,con mucho respeto e intentándolo hacer bien desde el principio.Cuidate mucho y a seguir con la misma filosofía y curre,necesitamos referentes así!

Peace !

PS... I cant read PM´s because I havent got enough written post yet,I´ll try to continue writting some more so I can see them as soon as I can,but I dont use to write much and havent got time...Sorry for this!

E

ElectroSticky

:lurk:

Q buena vibra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q bien ver un hilo asi .........

cuando vemos algo de moños rojos ...???? :rasta:

Hi :smile: !

Homosubi... thanks for your words.Its rare to see males growing so freely and that size,I see them as impresive as females or even more!!
Saludos!

ElectroSticky...Me alegra que te gustara el post,intentaremos que sigan las buenas vibras por aquí.No he tenido la suerte de conseguir las Moño Rojos,y eso que siempre las he querido tener.Pronto recibiré semillas de america/sudamerica de sativas puras pero no entran entre las que me envían las Moño Rojos creo.Con tiempo y suerte espero poder conseguir alguna en el futuro de alguna fuente fiable,hójala que si y pueda crecer varias y probar a cruzarlas con algo también.
-----
Happy you enjoy the thread,hope to continue with the good vibras around here.About those Moños Rojos I havent got the luck of getting any,but I´ve always wanted to get some.I´m going to receive some variated american/sudamerican pure sativa strains soon but the Moño Rojo isnt in the pack :puppydoge,maybe with some more luck and time I can find some from reliable sources.It would be interesting to grow some and trying some f1´s also!

Saludos & Peace for all of you,I´ll bring you some pics now of some more landraces we have here.

Last edited:
A little report on a Senegal strain that came from a Rasta comunity stablished there,in a village called Kafountine.It came to our hands from another Spanish grower called Freegrow

It grows with wide and long leafs that end up finally very narrow and same long.Quite fine and branchy with airy structure,not to big,medium sized,some of then (a small number) even a little bit small.We found poliploidism in this some plants of this line with 4/5 branches per node,in males and females.
If forms large buds with very good ratio of flowers,no leaf at all in buds.Flowers are dull yellow or light green while starting to grow.The smell/aroma of this plant it remembers me some metallic and quimic,like thinner,a little bit acid,but difficult to get the nose from it,good sativa smell.

We had lot of problems because of the hermafroditism this line contains and shows,so we havent work it out to much,but for example crosses like Nepal x Senegal (male) have being proved without hermafroditism.There was a big female/hermi to male ratio while sexing...8/9 females/hermis of every ten seeds was normal.No hermi traits on males where seen,and looks like they are more pure and work well in crosses/f1´s.

Some pics of Senegal indoor :rasta:

dsc01110.jpg

dsc01210.jpg

26-sen10.jpg

3110.jpg

2710.jpg

2810.jpg

2910.jpg

dsc01711.jpg

dsc01712.jpg

dsc01810.jpg

dsc01713.jpg

dsc01811.jpg

dsc01714.jpg

8-sene10.jpg

Peace!

Last edited:

Spangli

lasko said:
:lurk:
I see that i have to move to spain :D
simply beautiful

:rasta:

Hey Lasko I share your opinion. Spain is the ideal growing place maybe.
Anyway this thread is tagged for sure.
Keep up the good work guys.

Peace

Hi all !

Thanks all for your comments,Kabon,Brastaman,THA,Lasko,Spangli...:smile:
There is something with Zamal here,Zamal x SouthAfrican...I´m really interested in seing how they perform hehe
The Nepal line we´ve got here comes from Charlie G. from CBG,I dont know the line you refer to THA,sorry!
Spain....hehe :rasta: nice place,growing is something so extended and normal...

I´m changing of pc and passing everything from one place to another so cant go on with pics,but would like to put here some of Pakistan Chitral,Congo x Chitral,some more males...etc.Hope everything goes well and you can see them here soon.

Peace!