What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

very top of cloas starting to turn brown

Dr. G

so its the 7th week of flowering

im in promix 7 gals

5400w

lamps 2'

co2 at 1500ppm
ac set at 79

feeding 15 ml pbp a gal 15 lk 5-7 hydroplex 5 cal mag sometimes some hygrozyme and sweet everyonce in a while at 5.7-5.8ph

the yellowing/browning started like 1-2 weeks ago with the fan leaves but it slowed when i fed them alitle more but just like 4 days ago the tops started to burn

i havent had co2 going for a few weeks and just replaced in a week ago
wondering what the hell this is

CIMG6323.jpg

CIMG6324.jpg

CIMG6325.jpg

CIMG6326.jpg

CIMG6327.jpg

CIMG6328.jpg

CIMG6329.jpg

CIMG6330.jpg

also this is my c99xblackberry that i think is under fed but i dunno its all the same as the sour bubble

CIMG6331.jpg

CIMG6332.jpg

CIMG6333.jpg

CIMG6334.jpg

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
What does your runoff pH look like, and how long have they been in those pots?
My hunch: Lime is gone, pH dropped off, you got dangerously acidic soil, K is totally locked out (pale freckles) and probably P too (crispy necrotic sugar leaves). On the up side, you are quickly approaching your harvest window, and I am drooling noticeably.

On another topic, sorry, do you have problems with your SBB BX3 getting EASILY overdosed with N?

Dr. G

yes i do i dont give them much N in flower at all

but this time they started showing signs of N def early on since i didnt give them much and then i started feeding heavier since all my plants were yellowing

ill take a reading oh the run off today

Dr. G

well yours looks like you got mad ph probs my leaves arent distorting like that only turning brown

S

Syndicate

I agree with Stinkyattic...looks definately like your plant is lacking some critical elements namely phospherous and most likely potassium and this is most likely PH lockout.

Dr. G

my runoff was 5.38 with ro water thats usually around 6.4

now is this cuz my promix ran outa lime?

rootfingers

Hey Dr., I remember when I first ran these, BOG said she needed a ton of mg. He also said she loved a ton of light but with your wattage I'm sure light is no issue.

Are you planning on giving her more nutrients at this point or just correcting the ph and flushing for for a few weeks?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i see ph probs/nute burn the first pic i think is light burn though, how close is the light? is it under one of thoes crappy 'econo-wing' reflectors? mine burn under thoes too.

Dr. G

well im just going to give her water then chop in a week there all groovy actually the quality is the second best ive gotten it it only burned up on week 7 so it doesnt matter

currentally i just spread out my 16 other monsters across the room

what ive been doing is having more plants but most not right under the lights still the next set goes out so i can run more plants and get much mroe yeild

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
The plants have shut down, closed most of their cells and are dying.(they will never recover from this) This is due to overwatering,poor ventilation, to low PH and not enough MG.

Not trying to dis you, just my 2 cents.

You are gonna have to watch out for mold in the bud, your plants arent taking in water anymore. and please watch out for overwatering on other healthy plants in the future. You have put up some great pics of the prob, nice job!

GrowDoc

Dr. G

Growdoc said:
The plants have shut down, closed most of their cells and are dying.(they will never recover from this) This is due to overwatering,poor ventilation, to low PH and not enough MG.

Not trying to dis you, just my 2 cents. MY ? IS THO WHY THE BAD PH? if i feed at 5.8-6 is it cuz the lime ran out in the promix? or just cuz i over fed them?

You are gonna have to watch out for mold in the bud, your plants arent taking in water anymore. and please watch out for overwatering on other healthy plants in the future. You have put up some great pics of the prob, nice job!

GrowDoc

thats funny cuz they are still growing and drinking just fine maby one day behind the rest for water consumption

for ventilation i usually run c02 but im not now and my monitor says they have from 400-760ppm at any givin moment and i have lots of canopy air from the 5 fans inthe room
im pretty sure its just lock out from bad ph

and the bottom pics shes been eating herself form 4th week same feed and everything and they are all taking in water at an astonishing rate i have to water every 3-4 days OR THEY WILT im not a noob i know when pots are dry i never water when there heavy and only 6 outa 12 plants are showing this the other are underfed and just have yellow leaves no burning it is days 53 also and they have had plain water for a week now

Last edited:
how close to the bulbs are you. Most of those big fan leaves just look like they are yellowing and dying naturally as u are getting near harvest and depleting the nitrogen. But some of those real small leaves on top look like they are possilbly getting burned from the lights.You can pluck away alot of those big yellow fan leaves too and it wouldnt look so bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts