What's new

Purple H3ad G-13 Diesel Cross Pheno

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From a H3ad Seeds G-13D purple pheno I crossed with H3ads Free Love this emerged. Grow outdoors in my garden this Summer, Solstice grow, more images and diary in my signature. I'll be adding some close ups and maybe even try a few macros soon...Thank you for your views and posts. DD

I'm letting about 3/4s of her go a little longer as the Indian Summer is beautiful and we have avoided a frost..DD

Last edited:
K

krushonkush

Wow

Wow

Lovely colors! You are a man of talent. thank you for sharing:)
great to hear about the frost, thats about the last I check in on your
thread in H3ads forum.... way to show what H3ad seeds are all about!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Itty Bit Closer

Itty Bit Closer

krush tyhank you, ethiopian..Canon 20D, KG...thank you as well...Me Too! I promissed close ups...well these are todays...DD

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent job on her DD. I'm sure all your other plants are jealous of the colors she chose to wear to the harvest festival, hehe.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AN and Kal thank you, Res...it was 35 last night so there is more color to come. Chuck this is a branch I cut and the rest will be in the next day or two...thaks for the visit...DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fattening Rediculously

Fattening Rediculously

Alpine thank you..and Diogeneous you as well..first time I can remember seeing you two. Todays pix...I chopped the entire plant today as she has fattened considerably. Very heavy dense buds...great smell I've yet to put a description together for. My plans are to transplant her indoors and re-veg under the lights for the winter...then maybe another summer outdoors...we'll see how she smokes. thanks everyone for the views and posts..sad to have to chop her...I miss her alrerady..I could shoot images of a girl like her for months...DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey teddy..Buddy thank you..and don..yes i love it..I've started the Re-veg this morning..hope she goes with it..DD

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
awsome plant, awsome pis's . I agree , the most beatiful I have seen, photo of the month, year no doubt.