What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got pulled over by a cop while carrying freshly picked marijuana.

NickMode

Thank god i got off but it hassled the shit out of me. Heres what happened.

I was leaving my spot after picking some fresh sample nugs off some branches on one of my outdoor plots. I put them in my backpack, threw it in the trunk and got in my car. Just as i was backing out i saw a cop pulling into the parking lot. (Its a remote parking at a train station in the middle of the woods.) So i drove past him and i saw him turn around and he was right on my ass. I had the windows rolled down in my small car and it didnt stink really because it was nicely aired out. So i get like 4 mins down the road and i see lights. im like FUCK. He pulls me over and come to my window...

He said he pulled me over because my tag lights were out. ok. He asked me what i was doing in that random lot at the time. I had a book on the seat next to me, showed it to him and said i as reading on this gorgeous day. Ok. So he asked me if i was stoned or if i had been drinking. I was neither, so i said no. He asked me for my license and registration, so i gave him both. He went back to his car.

Everything was going alright, i dont think he smelled the weed. But he was in his car for about 5 mins, which was enough time for the weed to seep through the seats and fill up my small car. When he came back he gave me my repair ticket for my tags lights for be fixed. Though i was home free.

Then he said "ok thats that, Now what about this marijuana im smelling. Did you just burn something or have any marijuana on you?"

No i do not have any of that stuff in the car.

"Ok so its alright if i search it then?"

No its not alright.

"Please step out of the car."

So i rolled all my windows up, locked the doors, stepped out and shut the door behind me. (*** This is what saved my ass, EVERYONE must do this if they are ever in a situation like this)

So he asks "Do you have any drugs knifes or weapons on you?"

I said no, he asked if he could search me, i said no.

"Do you think this is a game? I smell marijuana"

I dont have any on me.

Then he goes to the drivers door and tries to open it, locked.. Then same with the passenger, locked. Then he spends about 4 minutes with his flashlight shining it through my windows and evrywhere around my car. and BTW every since he asked me if i had weed i was scared as FUCK. I felt like i was shaking and everything. But i stood firm like a rock, didnt shake, didnt mumble my woods. Looked straight into his eyes with everything i had to say.

SO at this point he comes over...

"I see marijuana in the car, give me your keys"

I said i wasnt giving him my keys.

He said again, this isnt a joke. im not stupid. i smell weed and i see weed in your car.

I know the weeds in the trunk and there is nothing visible to him. So i say, show me where the weed is and i will get it and give it to you to look at. He said no that he was going to get it. I said once again, "im not giving you my keys and you are not going in my car without a warrant or calling the drug dogs." then said "show me where the marijuana is"

He showed me with his flashlight on my seat some like fuzz shit from my pockets. I was like im not giving you my keys to search for some pocket fuzz. (At this point the officer was getting mad) He started raising his voice. "GIVE me your keys now! What pocket are then in??" Hes getting pissed, hes slamming his flashlight on his hood and throwing the ticket book down with it. He was really intimidating, but there was no fucking way i was going to just let him in my car. I thought i was going to get busted, but i was not going to give in consent to enter, i would have waiting until drug dogs came.

He told me to lift up my shirt, so i did. He hit my pockets and felt my keys in there and proceeded to go in there. I took a step back and he was gabbing my shirt asking where i was going. I said once again, you cannot have my keys nor go in my car without a warrant or getting the drug dogs here.

He said "I smelled weed, i can enter the car on that alone. If you dont give me your keys i will tackle you to the ground, handcuff you and take them from you. We are in the middle of no where"

I said "middle of no where? whats that supposed to mean, is that a threat?"

He kept saying over and over "This is not a game! you obviously have something in the car, now give me the keys. Im not stupid i can smell it" I just kept resisting.

For a good 7 minutes this went on back and forth. Him asking and demanding me for my keys, and me telling him to show me a warrant or call the drug dogs. He said he didnt want to wait all night for the drug dogs blah blah. I was SCARED. 7 minutes felt like HOURS to me.

He finally said, "OK your free to go, im calling the drug dogs" which didnt make any sense to me, i thought he was just telling me i could go then he was going to jump in the car. And i also didnt want him anywhere near the car because i knew when i opened it mad weed was going to smell out. So i walked toward his car, he kind of followed. I said "are you calling the drug dogs or can i go?" He said i can go but hes calling the drug dogs. Then as i was stepping into my car he got on his radio and said some stuff, but i didnt hear, as i was already in my car. I drove off thinking im FREE! Then he was right on my ass. followed me to 10 minutes then turned away.

I got so lucky. But im so proud of myself for how i handled the situation. Woo.

I watched a youtube video on how to act when u get pulled over by the police. I found it on this site. It helped me alot and i basically followed everything it told me to do. I will try and find a link and post it.

Anyway everyone stay safe and never allow them to go in your car.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO

Last edited:

Green Tucan

yea if you can find that link for me that be great. but dam dude sounds like a crazy experience. Im glad he didnt get u

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
nice job working him like that. he DID make well really implied a threat when he said middle of nowhere. again tho bravo. ive watched that flex your rights vid a few times to stay up on my game. never had to use it tho.

well done bro. holy shit, you had me on the edge of my seat when i was reading that shit. awesome read. your the hero of the day.fuck yeah. time to celebrate. this ones for you. :rasta:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Way to hang tough! I was packing when I got popped on a U-Turn. The subject never came up but, I was sweating bullets the whole time. I can only imagine what your emotional state was like.

Remember boys and girls, you have the right to shut the @#$% up!

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Nice job! Phuck the Police! I too had a similar issue once. Cop pulled me over and pulled the same shit. Cop "Do you have any drugs or weapons in the car?" I replied "No officer, there is Nothing illegal in my car". He then said "So then you dont mind if I search it?" Phuck yea I do you phuckin pig! I then nicely said "There is no reason for you to search the car. I just told you there is nothing illegal in this car". Cops #1 way to get you screwed is to intimidate you and then hope that you do not know your rights. Dont let these bastards search anything unless they have a warrant. I can only imagine how bad you were shittin since you were in the middle of no where. When it happened to me I was in a residential area and if he started that shit like he did w/ you I would have got really loud really quick so that others would start paying attention to what was going on. Dont let them intimidate you! Hell of a job NickMode! Phuck the Police!
-DrPoison :laughing:

Last edited:

psilopod

I had something similar to that happen one time when I got pulled over for not having my seatbelt on. This was a very stupid mistake on my part but luckily I got out of it. I have a very small car and had over 20 10" plants in my car reaking it up. I did the same thing with my window and I hit my little can of ozium that's in the door. If you don't have this stuff grab some, it literally saved my ass from getting busted, or atleast that's what I attribute it to. The cop gave me a warning and that was that, no mention of marijuana or anything.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Awesome job man.

Cop told me I was going to jail once if I didn't let him search my car. I told him calmly but firmly " you will not intimidate me nor will you be searching my car and I will be going home tonight...". He pestered me and continued to threaten me with jail and violence but I stood my ground and I ended up going home that night. Fucking piggy thinks he can threaten me because he wears a badge but if he wasn't a police officer I bet he wouldn't threaten me like that.

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Fucking A Nick, never ever ever ever admit to anything or make the pig's job easier. :bashhead:

Most cops in situations like that rely on a combination of fear, mindless obeying of orders from someone in a uniform, intimidation, etc...cause most really can't be bothered doing things by the book - calling in backup, dogs, doing the paperwork etc.
When the above doesn't work they become confused and aggressive. Thats when they fuck up and say or do something stupid.

Silly pigs. If you didn't recruit so many fuckheads, bullies and rejects from the army or whatever maybe people would treat you with a little more respect.

In my experience I've always been treated like shit by the po-po everytime I've had the displeasure of talking to one, whether I was doing something suspicious or not. Arrogant hypocritical fucks.

guineapig

Veteran
Even if they say to you "stay here while i call the drug dogs," you are still free to go......i heard this from the mouth of a judge while i was watching my lawyer friend try a few of his first cases.....don't ever let the threat of drug dogs scare you into cooperating......

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS especially the 4th amendment which protects citizens from illegal search and seizure.....

WOOOOOO HOOOOO indeed!!!!! :woohoo:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to go bro,
stood your ground and you get to play another day.

I looked for a 'Brass Balls' award to post here
for ya but this K+ will have to do instead.......