What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

urkle male

cain23456

I was lucky enough to find a male in my kksc s1's, no hermie straight male. Like an idiot i got rid of it, I did use it in one cross that turned out great. Today im happy to say I found a male from Sunsim's purpkle urkle s1's. Would you keep it or dump it?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Depending on how he looked. If it has the traits you are looking for it could be a great pollen chunking tool if you were so inclined. I used to throw out any males as soon as they showed their nuts - now I am more into creating my own personal crosses and spreading my seeds far and wide for friends and med users. Hope this helps.

Kinderfeld

personally I would chuck it. I say this in growing out sunsims urkle s1s and I was extremely disappointing! Then again you never know...

cain23456

I found some nice 1's in the pack I ran before. Think imma cross it with the pre 98 bubba kush and a few others.

Rainman

Veteran
That sounds divine! If the male urkle is good quality. If not Kinder is right and you will be disappointed. Good luck either way my friend!

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
only way to find out make a cross and see if its worth keeping will it bring anything into the cross or just be a waste :rasta:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
flower it if you want....all signs may point to a male early but watch it in late flower or subsequent grows for female pistols....if they dont show up you may have yourself a male(testing later will show how good he really is)...a little bit of light interuption (light leeks/stress) may bring that out if it dont come out by itself .HH. =]-~

Rainman

Veteran
There it is from a master so I would follow that.

HH - Sorry again about the other thread. Thought it was over and we had moved on so again my apologies to you for that. Much respect.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
haha im not a master of anything....i dont let it get me down thou ....chin up wipe the tears away!! :D

hey man no probs.....things get mixed up in print....im cool!..

..if you decide to keep him and run him if anything it will be a lesson on what this odd male does...hope he works out for you.HH. =]-~

cain23456

imma take clones when i get home today. hope to get good results. it's for personal use so i wont be to hard on him. the kksc male i had produced get results, wish i had kept him.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i feel you on throwing plants away....tis hard....but harder to have too many plants around....just have to get rid of them sometimes and move onto bigger and better things .HH. =]-~

Pitt Bully

cain I change some seeds to you, i don't have urcle, chees, etc I'm spanish and is not posible change cuts.

I have apollo 11, shiva skunk, jack herer and others.

i have a technique to s-1 male and female in only female clone.
the clone is pulverized whit STS 1/18 tre weeks and the flowers are true hermaprodite, no monoic ni dioic, true hermaprodite, male sex whit female sex in only one flowet whit only one pistil.

its poor in pollen but you made 25-50 males, then the males are very very polen to made very seeds- Mother x S1

Its possible in g-13 and other usa clones when doesn't exist seeds.

cain23456

I will try to get a pic of him up soon. He's not the best looking guy around but I think he can hold his own. 1 thur 10 rating i give him a 7.5. Since it's the only one I have it will have to do. After crossing it with an urkle female, maybe I can find a better male.

possible crosses:
urkle x urkle
agent orange x urkle
pre 98 bubba kush x urkle
old school super skunk x urkle
(og kush(fire) x the white) x urkle
(pre98 bubba x strawberry diesel) x urkle
jillybean x urkle

cain23456

No but good idea. I will do that with a few of the clones I took. I do have an urkle cut coming that im gonna cross it with.

Last edited:

cain23456

Brastaman said:
cain- have you stress tested the male to see if it turns female at all?

I decided to go do it now instead of waiting for the clones to root. No need to keep them if they will turn on me. I hope it stays male. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts