What's new

04 Jul 2020 from America

gladysvjubb

Veteran
The Land of the Free. Everyone wanted to come to America. They wanted opportunity and better lives.America reached out to the rest of the world. We brought agriculture so they could grow their own food.We brought medicines so that they could live longer lives.We brought schools so that they may be better educated.We brought law and order. So that they may have domestic tranquility.We taught them about freedom and how to maintain it.We brought them an economy. So that they may prosper by their efforts.We gave away our manufactured war goods so that they may protect their borders.We gave away our young men and women's lives so that we may protect them when they could not do it themselves.*Now, we are infiltrated because of our openness. Now we are hated by people that we helped live.*Yes. The world is changing because we the sheeple have been led astray. We had such shitty leadership starting in the '90's. It was the birth of the "give me" generation. We had educated idiots making horrible decisions. They stood up for themselves, lined their pockets with everything they could steal.* They sold America down the fucking drain. All the while satisfying their greed and sexual deviations.*All of this is not new. It is just more pronounced now. They set the stage for a takeover, internally, through our open system.*So, on this July 4th, Independence Day 2020. Think about all the freedoms we have lost by being guided by people for greed. Jesus Christ, they tried to walk out of the White House with precious American artifacts. I personally am afraid that some of these people failed to serve America. They belong in a prison cell.*America, where are you now???

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eat the chicken and spit out the bones .Don't whine. You are still in the place that offers the greatest opportunities in the world and if you are not doing well it's yours and nobody else's fault if you are in the USA so get moving, time is ticking away :skiiing:
AND YES MOST OF THE "LEADERS" LOCAL/STATE AND FEDERAL BELONG IN JAIL. NOW, HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN TODAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY?

St. Phatty

*America, where are you now???

attachment.php

Attachments

• us-flag-upside-down-370x229.jpg
    us-flag-upside-down-370x229.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28

Sunshineinabag

Eat the chicken and spit out the bones .Don't whine. You are still in the place that offers the greatest opportunities in the world and if you are not doing well it's yours and nobody else's fault if you are in the USA so get moving, time is ticking away :skiiing:
AND YES MOST OF THE "LEADERS" LOCAL/STATE AND FEDERAL BELONG IN JAIL. NOW, HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN TODAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY?

In 1985 this was so true though

packerfan79

Veteran
It's certainly a sad state of affairs for our great nation. The founding fathers must be sad watching the destruction of their amazing creation. Nothing so selfish to destroy the most free, and prosperous nation, in the name of equality. Giving away the opportunity you were blessed with, having no thought of what you take from future generations.

I for one will never turn my back on my most loved country. I will never kneel for the flag so many brave men, and women have died to protect. I will never forget our founding father's vision of a more perfect union.

Happy Independence day, never forget how lucky we are, and never bow to the evil that seeks to destroy the freedom, God bestowed upon all Americans.

God bless America

Amynamous

Glady, i fear the steep decline started long before the 90’s. Perhaps that is just my age showing through, and the decline has certainly gotten much, much worse in the past couple of years.

It is a sad time in the US for many people, but at least we have hope that things will get better soon. Have a safe 4th.

igrowone

Veteran
It's certainly a sad state of affairs for our great nation. The founding fathers must be sad watching the destruction of their amazing creation. Nothing so selfish to destroy the most free, and prosperous nation, in the name of equality. Giving away the opportunity you were blessed with, having no thought of what you take from future generations.

I for one will never turn my back on my most loved country. I will never kneel for the flag so many brave men, and women have died to protect. I will never forget our founding father's vision of a more perfect union.

Happy Independence day, never forget how lucky we are, and never bow to the evil that seeks to destroy the freedom, God bestowed upon all Americans.

God bless America

remember the words of Thomas Jefferson

To others also he “talked some very bad nonsense” about seditious uprisings, declaring that no country should be too long without a revolution; that no country could be safe unless its rulers were warned from time to time that the people possessed the power and spirit of resistance; that between a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government he would not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter; that the lives lost in a century or two in such a good cause as rebellions.

St. Phatty

Glady, i fear the steep decline started long before the 90’s. Perhaps that is just my age showing through, and the decline has certainly gotten much, much worse in the past couple of years.

i saw it in Silicon Valley in the late 90's.

we had a VP who played games with classifying finished inventory to meet some Quarterly Goals, in 1981. Dude was fired, they made a point out of it, that's BAD BAD BAD.

10 years later that was SOP in Silicon Valley South South (San Diego).

The Exception became the Rule.

In the late 90's, fraud wasn't just wide-spread in the military contractors culture.

It became part of the culture of Boeing Commercial. Engineers were DISCOURAGED from elevating safety concerns (about the 737 Max) to management attention, starting in the late 90's & the merger with McDonnell Douglas.

= Corporate Suicide, 20 years later the 737 Max is a train wreck on a train wreck, without the good Train Wreck bud !

If I ended up in a Designated Survivor situation, where I somehow became president and had to figure out the Pretzel the US has become, I would sub-poena all the quality control records (from every company in every state of the US), because they tend to be Neutral, less politicized.

I would also give QA workers who were laid off in the late 90's a reward for contacting the White House.

I know one such senior test engineer who was laid off, in 1998, after telling the management that F22 (digital) electronics was not test-able.

The stories he has to tell, explain why the Air Force lost 22 of them during Hurricane Michael in 2018. It wasn't because they had trouble hooking up some mechanical thing.

That decline in quality was pretty much country-wide -
Aerospace
Medical
Government
Police
etc. etc.

In order to figure out the historical decline in quality in the US, that's why I suggest using the knowledge & wisdom of the QA guys (and gals.)

When management starts laying off QA & ignorring safety (at a passenger airplane company), that's like termites eating 99% of the main beams in a structure.

Since it's such a big thing and it's hard to assess, that's why I suggest using QA technician records & testimony.

Latest posts

Latest posts