What's new

Overgrown

DanTheReggaeFan

I've got a serious case of overgrow right now. I waited too long to flip because I was waiting for them to recover from a nutrient lockout situation I had and then once they recovered they just exploded in growth. I really need to defoliate and remove some lower branches but I'm already a week into flower. I know most people say not to do any defoliating in flower because it will stress the plants. I did lollipop and defoliate before the flip but obviously not enough. When would be the best time to do it again? I was thinking after the stretch but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

RED 1

I've got a serious case of overgrow right now. I waited too long to flip because I was waiting for them to recover from a nutrient lockout situation I had and then once they recovered they just exploded in growth. I really need to defoliate and remove some lower branches but I'm already a week into flower. I know most people say not to do any defoliating in flower because it will stress the plants. I did lollipop and defoliate before the flip but obviously not enough. When would be the best time to do it again? I was thinking after the stretch but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

LST to bring her down to the required,confortable for you height
Without a photo,I 'll do that first

DanTheReggaeFan

LST to bring her down to the required,confortable for you height
Without a photo,I 'll do that first

Thanks but heights not the issue. I did a lot of LST'ing in veg and they bushed out even more after the flip. Here's a pic

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 31