What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem with leaves on my seedling

Sasso

This is a sweet ZZ auto from RQS.
It is germinated 2 weeks ago in a 20l pow Ruth biocanna bioterra and no fertilisers, only BioPH- from biobizz to correct ph of tap water to 6.3
Soil has been humid, not dry, with a cycle from little humid to irrigated.
I grow outdoor, and I have other big plants that have some pests, but nothing like this one.
Temperature is 19 -28 °C, right humidity.

I do not understand why it shows these strange spots on leaves, I can see a translucid texture on one leaf, and others with brown-Darkgreen-deadish spots on the sides of the leaves. But first sign was that strange curvature on the main leaves.

I observed some microscopic black dots on the leaves, maybe pests, and some flying mosquitoes really small and chaotic flying near the soil of other plants, not this.
I also want to suggest that using bioterra of biocanna, highly areated, I do not thing it can be a root problem, but I’m non sure.

I ask for suggestions and opinions about my plant, really thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3951.jpg
    IMG_3951.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3954.jpg
    IMG_3954.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3955.jpg
    IMG_3955.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3956.jpg
    IMG_3956.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3959.jpg
    IMG_3959.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Browning edges can indicate too much water. A plant pushes water through to the edge of its leaves, and if given in excess, this can cause veins at the edges to burst, which leads to browning.