What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organics Alive nutrient line

BillFarthing

Veteran
Organics Alive sparked my interest with their soluble organic line. It's microbially predigested nutrients. It's not just micronized organic amendments.

So the soluble line is fully soluble in water, which is a nice change. 1 tsp. per gallon raises the ppm by 100. Hmm. I guess the soil is doing a majority of the heavy lifting or it just doesn't read on my EC meter.

The castor bean foliar is a nice change with biostimulants. I'm assuming the FPF is fermented aminos and fulvic. Their humic would be nice if I was soil building long-term instead of tossing it out after every run.

I may be a bit critical, but Organics Alive has a fresh take on organic nutes.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Organics Alive sparked my interest with their soluble organic line. It's microbially predigested nutrients. It's not just micronized organic amendments.

So the soluble line is fully soluble in water, which is a nice change. 1 tsp. per gallon raises the ppm by 100. Hmm. I guess the soil is doing a majority of the heavy lifting or it just doesn't read on my EC meter.

The castor bean foliar is a nice change with biostimulants. I'm assuming the FPF is fermented aminos and fulvic. Their humic would be nice if I was soil building long-term instead of tossing it out after every run.

I may be a bit critical, but Organics Alive has a fresh take on organic nutes.
Bill are you using these products now? 😎

I’ll be testing these nutrients on some small 2x4 runs. I just made my order, and decided to come here for some research.
Hey so hung or bill haha, have you been running organics alive? I got a sample pack to try out their line for organics I’m running Athena blended line in promix and want a organic nutrient I can put side by side and use for organic runs

Latest posts

Latest posts