What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold bugs!

brickweeder

Back test to the 2011 high zone...wonder if it will hold? If it does, upside will be exhilarating once the consolidation is completed.

St. Phatty

OH NO ! ! !

Is Gold going to park at 1980 for another week and bore us all to death.

God tell your kids to get a job as an insider on the CME, or the Federal Reserve, or Chase.

Anybody who can be on the inside of 5% weekly price swings - that's a 12x return over a year.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
OH NO ! ! !

Is Gold going to park at 1980 for another week and bore us all to death.

God tell your kids to get a job as an insider on the CME, or the Federal Reserve, or Chase.

Anybody who can be on the inside of 5% weekly price swings - that's a 12x return over a year.

You are missing the spectacular gains in crypto. For example bought Chainlink (LINK) in March for a bit over $2. Right now it is $17.18. You do not make any money in the tired GOLD< SILVER and the American stock market. The cryptos that I recommended back in March are strong, having doubled and more. Just an eye opener for you all. They are going to go up by 295,000% over the next 6-7 years. That is according to the World Economic Forum. It is all up to you.

St. Phatty

You are missing the spectacular gains in crypto. For example bought Chainlink (LINK) in March for a bit over $2. Right now it is $17.18. You do not make any money in the tired GOLD< SILVER and the American stock market. The cryptos that I recommended back in March are strong, having doubled and more. Just an eye opener for you all. They are going to go up by 295,000% over the next 6-7 years. That is according to the World Economic Forum. It is all up to you.

i want to see crypto go through a challenge like an EMP incident.

to see how the markets react to the real world.

gladysvjubb

Veteran

It is obvious that you do not have a clue as to what is going on. Why would you want such a thing???
Do you know the money behind this crypto craze that is coming?
It is all in place all I am doing is riding the pony.
What is wrong with you???

brickweeder

EMP, that would be very interesting. Cyptos may be low on the list of concerns if that happens, most solid state devices won't work, so not only computers that run block chains, but cars, power plants, dams, grocery store checkouts, airplanes, phones, media stations, etc.

Folks will just be worried about the basic necessities if a emp event happens. Aside from cryptos, wonder how peoples bank balances would fare...they are just data entries in a database stored on solid state and magnetic media after all.

ronbo51

Veteran
Gold is not really going to make anyone wealthy. It already is wealth. Almost all my savings are in precious metal. I am not wealthy by any stretch, but at least what wealth I do have is protected from the ravages of inflation. When I was a kid in the early sixties one thin silver dime bought me a big candy bar. That same dime is worth almost three bucks now.

There's a lot of good thinking supporting gold and silver right now. Supples are really tight, especially in silver. Currency devaluation is ongoing globally. The debt cycle appears to be in a terminal state awaiting the deflationary singularity. We have nowhere near come to face anything approaching panic, where the general population begins to understand the fragility of our relationship with "dollars" and who owns those "dollars" and what they can do with them, and then the person on the street is forced to consider alternatives. By the time that happens it will be too late for physical metals. It already is , almost.