What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Variegated GG4 S1

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the same way the Lazy Lightning clone grows. I think it comes from Chem D - but if you are seeing it in a Glue S1 - huh - must be locked in the chem gene pool from before the D. Interesting plant! :lurk:

Have you flowered her out and have you tried to feed her in a way the discoloration goes away?

dank.Frank

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the same way the Lazy Lightning clone grows. I think it comes from Chem D - but if you are seeing it in a Glue S1 - huh - must be locked in the chem gene pool from before the D. Interesting plant! :lurk:

Have you flowered her out and have you tried to feed her in a way the discoloration goes away?

dank.Frank

I'll be putting her into flower in about 30 days. Nope, haven't tried to alter the variegation. We'll she if she loses it in flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts