What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

MindEater

I've been told by a girl who used to slob my knob like a starved calf (her description not mine) that sitting down to pee was a "stoner thing".. Her name was Natalie Campos so you know I'm not making this up. I figured it's because stoners all have fire hose dicks and are sentient to unwanted residuals, whether it be a buzzkill, pollenation, excess nitrogen, or urine myst.

Only normies spray peepee on their toothbrushes. Of course reality is a myth these days. Enjoy your fresh nitrogen "gas", and peepee toothbrushes normies.

Mr. J

I've been told by a girl who used to slob my knob like a starved calf (her description not mine) that sitting down to pee was a "stoner thing".. Her name was Natalie Campos so you know I'm not making this up. I figured it's because stoners all have fire hose dicks and are sentient to unwanted residuals, whether it be a buzzkill, pollenation, excess nitrogen, or urine myst.

Only normies spray peepee on their toothbrushes. Of course reality is a myth these days. Enjoy your fresh nitrogen "gas", and peepee toothbrushes normies.
I keep my toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. Only a burnout would not know how to not piss all over everything including their toothbrush, and then act like they're the reasonable ones.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I ain't no pussy but I squat to pee. Comes from years at sea trying to aim (in rough seas), same as my BIL who was a Cpat on the Coast Guard). In the middle of the night (when your on radar), you simply park your arse and let loose. Everyone's happy.

sometimes my feet hurt so bad from the nerve damage (diabetes) that i sit as well. normally reading the paper and killing two birds (or 3) with one stone. glad my wife does NOT put the lid down myself. sitting on your testicles when rushing to piss in the dark late at night hurts...:D

vanilla dutch

What about the number of times you wipe after shitting? It should be a crime to take a shower then shit afterwards, lol.

buzzmobile

Veteran
What about the number of times you wipe after shitting? It should be a crime to take a shower then shit afterwards, lol.

Tips for wiping

Several methods can improve feelings of cleanliness after a bowel movement.
Use wet wipes

Wet wipes can help you avoid irritation from dry toilet paper. Even wet toilet paper can work in a pinch.

Look for products that are unscented and for sensitive skin. Otherwise, these wipes could cause irritation and actually worsen your symptoms.

If you decide to use wipes, do not flush them down the toilet. They can clog plumbing.
Check the direction

Always wipe from front to back so you don’t introduce unwanted bacteria into the urethra.
Rinse clean with a bidet or rinse bottle

A bidet will allow the water to flow upward to cleanse the rectum. A rinse bottle should be squeezed from the front, allowing the water to move toward the back.
Avoid ‘aggressive’ or excessive wiping

Excessive and harsh wiping can irritate your rectum. Instead of wiping too much or too hard, rinse the area. Consider a bidet attachment or rinse bottle.
Wear an incontinence pad

Sometimes, if you have repeated stool leakage, an incontinence pad can help you feel clean. It can absorb some of the stool and keep it from soiling your underwear.

I hope everything comes out all right.
:D