What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

vanilla dutch

mine are what the pack says they are. im not questioning that. also mine were grown indoors probally why they look different

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

another hazy pheno. only had one skunk smelling pheno. the others were all haze. this one was very hazy to the point a vanilla cigarello was not required to bring out the purple haze taste in the buds. thank you sam the skunkman and gypsy and crew.

Attachments

• 20200429_224511.jpg
    20200429_224511.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 44

MindEater

ive heard people describe haze as frankencents but i have no clue what that smells like.

Ethyl acetate: A characteristic sweet smell (similar to pear drops), used in glues, nail polish removers, and in the decaffeination process of tea and coffee

Octyl Acetate: Orange aroma. It is used mainly when making orange or citrus smelling candle wax

Methylanisole: A pungent, warm, floral odor with earthy, walnut undertones. It has a sweet, fruity, nut-like flavor at low levels.

vanilla dutch

another pheno... i call this one the regular haze pheno. nuthing spectacular about apperence.the bud smell is more like when its being broken up type of haze. could be passed off as regular outdoor without closer inspection. the high is very good defiantly aint worried bout nuthin. taste is negligable(hazy)

Attachments

• 20200502_154548.jpg
    20200502_154548.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

haze pheno smell is very good haze smell. bud is soft good break up . easy to roll. kinda skunky smell when burned. got very high off this pheno.the taste when smoking isnt churchy per se more like something like food.

Attachments

• 20200503_125639.jpg
    20200503_125639.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

discarded pheno. not a keeper

discarded pheno. not a keeper

the catpiss pheno. my least favorite. not a keeper for me. find this disgusting. smell is ammonia piss. not unbearable just not my cup of tea. high is good gets u high even with high tolerance u still feel it

Attachments

• 20200503_102213.jpg
    20200503_102213.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 41

vanilla dutch

lilhaze x skunk pheno this pheno is more skunkier than the other skunk haze pheno. massively skunky on breaking up buds and very skunk if u just leave it out. but in the jar it remains hazy. so its defiantly a cross between the two. high is good. a .5 gram cigar does it for me. pretty enjoyable too.sticky which was different than the other phenos.

Attachments

• 20200507_164822.jpg
    20200507_164822.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 48

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I never got the whole allure of 'blunts'
Seems counter productive to me introducing a 'taste' which clouds judgement of the plant you grew.
But that's just my personal opinion. Thanks for taking the time to show some pics and describe what you saw/smelled.

K+

-cap

vanilla dutch

i dont really go for taste more like smell and effects. besides good weed will still taste good no matter what flavor blunt you smoke. its just easier rolling a big blunt and lighting it once then packing bowl pack after bowl pack and keep lighting ur lighter and what not.

vanilla dutch

skunk haze and catpiss pheno

skunk haze and catpiss pheno

this pheno is similiar to having the haze smell, catpiss when u roll it and strong skunk dry smell that lingers in ur room. mite need a charcoal filter running just when leaving out the bud.lol. the high is pretty good its my favorite high out of the 16 so far. a couple of hits and instant paranoia then after about 30 minutes it mellows out into a good head high that keeps you strong minded and less clumsy. then about after an hour its a real nice body high that will make u rested bones and muscles then the high stays with u .about to go test this pheno in a couple of minutes some more will post when im done to see if anything changes.

Attachments

• 20200510_202810.jpg
    20200510_202810.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

After sampling this pheno many times with many different people. This is the most liked and heavily asked for when it comes to whos tryin to smoke. The high is heavy it is long lasting and it will put you down. That being said so far my favorite phenos so far are the first one and this one. The first one to me is the purple Haze pheno on the first page labeled #3 . The high on that one was more dreamy and happy and most lingering effects.this pheno is what u could call commercial high because if all strains had this high I would run it commercially.

Gry

i dont really go for taste more like smell and effects. besides good weed will still taste good no matter what flavor blunt you smoke. its just easier rolling a big blunt and lighting it once then packing bowl pack after bowl pack and keep lighting ur lighter and what not.

From my perspective, it looks like a cultural issue, with a very dedicated

following.
If it were merely a matter of large joints as opposed to regular sized

joints, rolling papers are available in all sizes.

vanilla dutch

Yes it's mainly high tolerance with little patience plus its just easier to smoke it all at once then smoke all day. Ain't got time for that.plus blunts burn slower than papers.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the catpiss pheno. my least favorite. not a keeper for me. find this disgusting. smell is ammonia piss. not unbearable just not my cup of tea. high is good gets u high even with high tolerance u still feel it

hehe :D some people would kill for catpiss haze :D nice thread, keep it up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah pure haze has these amonia tones, and in hybrid it can get much more pronounced.. it is that kind of smell you love or hate :D

vanilla dutch

yea ive noticed it in some batches of haze.its a noticable trait of haze, its just when it translates into catpiss.no thankz.lol