What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RM Squid & beautiful women...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Those red hairs in-grow, like roots into a septic system, and it makes them whacko. Damn fine red pubes will rub ya raw, and get stuck inbetween your teeth. I learned to avoid, like you learn to be sure a stovetop isn't hot.

A

anoydas 666

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spidey Girl and chick in the last pic got fire written all over,,,,s2

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope. Not doing it. I went down the redhead rabbit hole a couple of times. Never again.

I swear Latinas are more stable.

C

Capra ibex

A woman who has been a very good friend since high school came to visit me for a week about 8 years ago..

Her bush was still the dark auburn red it had been when we were teenagers..

She asked me to shave it off for her, which I happily did....

We still keep in touch, and I hope we can see each other again sometime...

YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR.... that's just your pipe dream fantasy :biglaugh:

C

Capra ibex

Words of an angry man who sits around wondering why he never gets any...

I was only joking my friend. :ying:

It just sounded like a typical fantasy from a mens magazine, but i know life can give us a little unexpected 'bonus' every now and then, wasn't actually doubting it. :yoinks: :)

C

Capra ibex

I like when women have a bit of a pubic mound, like the first picture on the above post.

My girlfriend was self conscious about hers but i think it looks womanly and sexy.... she thought guys like it completely flat but to me it looks less feminine....

A

anoydas 666

I agree, but with a head like yours you would be a heavy butter lol.