What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus Disease 2019- COVID-19 News- Please Contribute

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Breaking news

Breaking news

Cruise ship off California amid coronavirus outbreak to dock in Oakland on Monday, operator says. :joint:

..... Oakland, major hotbed of Progressive politics, so who's decision was this anyhow?:whistling:

(sure hope they'll all be OK!)

CaptainDankness

On the upside, North Korea seems to be doing pretty good. Lol, they won't be getting it. Though you couldn't get me to move there, not unless Kim gives me a mansion and the right to grow as much cannabis as possible along with like 3 wives (they're small) or just a decent size house and at least 1 acre of greenhouses and 3 wives (of my choosing of course). Lol, I would love to just be able to grow massive amounts of cannabis with a team of scientists to test cannabinoids and attempt to make medicine. Really Sam The Skunkman and Shantibaba are living the dream. Shantibaba probably has it a little better though, mostly because it's not about patents but about spreading the genetics and for cheaper than 99% of the seed industry.

Definitely going to do some breeding with his Critical Mass, seen one tested at 19% THC and it's just a reworked Big Bud. Got to breed her with something insanely dank and make a line of BBW, it could be the next best thing. Beautiful plants are great, but big beautiful plants are even better, gives you something to hold onto. Guys who claim anything more than a handful is a waste, are either lying or closeted homosexuals.:biggrin:

CaptainDankness

..... and if they do get it, no one will hear about it! Funny you using a thread about Corona virus to shill for Shanti, does he know anything about this?:tiphat:
I don't think they will get it, all they have to do is shut down the border which they did a while ago. Imagine if that was there plan to cripple the West? It's perfect really, release a weaker version in China near a bio weapons lab then realese the full strength version of it that kills 10%. Cause worldwide panic and fuck over world trade, meanwhile nobody goes in or out of North Korea and they become the new China while America goes into something much worse than the Great Depression..... :tiphat:

Not really trying to shill for Shanti, more so for my future creations. Breeding for big beautiful woman. :laughing: Shantibaba is kind of sleeping when it comes to breeding danker buds, he's got good shit, but he's too busy with the CBD thing, therefore it's my duty to cross his genetics to the best clone onlys in an attempt to make them bigger and better, you know kind of like how Nevil did it. Not sure what it has to do with the virus, other than if it gets really bad I will be able to grow a lot more, because the police will be dealing with quarantines and real crime, while I'm growing dope and fishing. :dance013: As long as nobody close dies it won't be all that bad. :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
..... and if they do get it, no one will hear about it!

bet a bunch of $$$ North Korea ALREADY has it. like you said, they won't admit it. lots of folks in China are saying that Chinas' claims that new cases are falling is BS. they would lie to anyone/everyone in order to get their economy going again. remind you of anyone?:biggrin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great info from Mike Adams. The CDC took down the number of tests completed in the US a week or so ago which was only 426. There were several weeks that went by in which almost nobody was tested.

There are an estimated 5,000 to 10,000 infected patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 right now, they just haven't been tested. States will have the ability to test higher numbers of people starting in the next few days.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e61772e1ad82c00ba0565e3
]
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW is coming to America

·
Mar 5, 2020

Download

Mike Adams

https://www.brighteon.com/954a31e9-514c-482e-9d25-7f720f1fda22

CORONAVIRUS: Anti-viral herbs and minerals

Health Ranger Report
Published Wednesday

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys.... ammo sales spike EVERY TIME y’all get your panties in a twist - the “army of one” shit is too deep to be believed....

And pipeline is still cranking out the hysteria from the maestro...gawd...I hope you never wake up, bro - the shock would unman you

Here’s some factoids you don’t want: if we’re dealing with a pandemic, then virtually everyone will be exposed. If that’s true, that’s SEVEN MILLION DEAD - at a 2% mortality rate - in the USA. A weaponized virus with only 2% fatalities is a FAILURE as a weapon - especially considering that China has a big head-start on the dying (that’s some “weapon”).

Since you only listen to political opportunists, you might not have heard that there appears to be a variant in circulation already - one with a 10% mortality rate...which would be more like 30 million dead Americans. Don’t worry though: they’ll all be old when they die.

I agree! Actually, Infowars News has covered those facts in their interviews. A low death rate of 2-3.4% is what allows the virus to spread, along with a 14-27 day incubation period where it can spread undetected!

Not a lot of info out about the mutation, but its going on.

If the death rate was high it wouldn't spread as fast because the patients would die before they spread it.

Welcome to the thread! Peace! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166354220300528

The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade

Author links open overlay panelB.CoutardaC.VallebX.de LamballerieaB.CanardbN.G.SeidahcE.Decrolyb

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166354220300528#!aUnité des Virus Émergents (UVE: Aix-Marseille Univ – IRD 190 – Inserm 1207 – IHU Méditerranée Infection), Marseille, FrancebAix Marseille Université, CNRS, AFMB UMR 7257, Marseille, FrancecLaboratory of Biochemical Neuroendocrinology, Montreal Clinical Research Institute (IRCM, Affiliated to the University of Montreal), 110 Pine Ave West, Montreal, QC, H2W1R7, Canada

Received 3 February 2020, Revised 7 February 2020, Accepted 8 February 2020, Available online 10 February 2020.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

Prashant Pradhan, Ashutosh Kumar Pandey, Akhilesh Mishra, Parul Gupta, Praveen Kumar Tripathi, Manoj Balakrishnan Menon, James Gomes, Perumal Vivekanandan, Bishwajit Kundu
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/

Published in final edited form as:
Nat Med. 2015 Dec; 21(12): 1508–1513.
Published online 2015 Nov 9. doi: 10.1038/nm.3985
PMCID: PMC4797993
NIHMSID: NIHMS766724
PMID: 26552008

SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus pose threat for human emergence

Vineet D. Menachery,1 Boyd L. Yount, Jr,1 Kari Debbink,1,2 Sudhakar Agnihothram,3 Lisa E. Gralinski,1 Jessica A. Plante,1 Rachel L. Graham,1 Trevor Scobey,1 Xing-Yi Ge,8 Eric F. Donaldson,1 Scott H. Randell,4,5 Antonio Lanzavecchia,6 Wayne A. Marasco,7 Zhengli-Li Shi,8 and Ralph S. Baric1,2

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate

The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research.

Jef Akst

Nov 16, 2015

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e61749ff40ae500aa048732

Dr. Francis Boyle Full Interview: Coronavirus Is An Offensive Bioweapon

·
Mar 5, 2020

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20567988

Arch Virol. 2010 Oct;155(10):1563-9. doi: 10.1007/s00705-010-0729-6. Epub 2010 Jun 22.
Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry.

Hou Y1, Peng C, Yu M, Li Y, Han Z, Li F, Wang LF, Shi Z.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The stock markets are crashing and 16 million people in Italy are being quarantined. The death rate isn't too terrible, but the panic will put us in a new depression.

It's going to get pretty bad. May not be a super powerful bioweapon, but it is already crippling the economy. Especially when they declare a state of emergency in NYC and CA!! Big business guys stop visiting NYC and CA we lose trillions of dollars, our economy is pretty much fucked.

But what are you going to do? I'm just going to grow weed and do a little fishing. It's going to be chill for me in a quarantine situation since I live in the mountains and have no neighbors and walking distance from good fishing. I'm actually going to have a great time myself. :biggrin: I do feel kind of bad for the city folk though quarantine will be hell for them. Stuck in them high-rises full of infected people, no thanks.

Its all good until next winter rolls in. Got to stay warm!

We have about 30-60 days until the numbers become evident of the situation, and the public starts panicking. Get your preparations done ASAP!

Need to go out and till the garden! :smoke:

Death rate will go up when hospitals are full and patients have to stay at home without proper care.

By early May there will be nearly a million people infected in the united states according to current diesase trends. Growth rate is exponential, doubling numbers of infections every week. So if there are a couple thousand now, it wont take long for large numbers to be come infected unless measures are taken to prevent spread.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03...-counts-from-march-6th-through-april-4th.html

Coronavirus projection model death counts from March 6th through April 4th: How we get from 13 to 580 aggregate deaths in America

Friday, March 06, 2020 by: Mike Adams

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Have you done those things on your list? I have been working on the tractors all weekend now that the sun is out. Garden plots look nice.
Been stocked a couple weeks so no need to get close with people in crowds.

Human interaction is OK but I think if a person is acting sickly I am going to avoid them. And then wash the hands on the way out if possible. Keep hand cleaner and towel in the car when you can't. Anything I bring in now gets a wipe with a cleaner towel. Shower in the evening when work is done and wash the clothes and towels.

That plus taking precautions with lots of C, D, and other things.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-29-natural-ways-to-boost-your-immunity-coronavirus.html

Natural ways to boost your immunity as coronavirus spreads

Saturday, February 29, 2020 by: Zoey Sky

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03...rna-viral-infections-coronavirus-science.html

Spirulina found to boost the body’s type 1 interferon response to fight RNA viral infections “including coronavirus,” new science finds

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 by: Mike Adams

Spirulina found to boost the body’s type 1 interferon response to fight RNA viral infections “including coronavirus,” new science finds

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 by: Mike Adams
Tags: coronavirus, covid-19, cyanobacteria, infections, natural medicine, Naturopathy, outbreak, pandemic, phycocyanin, phycocyanobilin, prevention, remedies, spirulina

18KViews

Young-Barley-Chlorella-Spirulina-Detox-Superfood.jpg
(Natural News) A new study published in Progress in Cardiovascular Disease on February 12 of this year reveals that spirulina may have tremendous potential to boost the body’s type 1 interferon response in fighting RNA viral infections.
While no substance has yet been proven to treat or prevent coronavirus infections, many new candidates are emerging from the world of nutraceuticals. In fact, the title for this study is, “Nutraceuticals have potential for boosting the type 1 interferon response to RNA viruses including influenza and coronavirus.” Several nutraceuticals are named in the study (see summary table below).
The study is found at this link:
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcad.2020.02.007
There, study authors explain the mechanism by which a spirulina component called phycocyanobilin (PCB) mimics bilirubin, allowing it to “mimic the NAPDH oxidase inhibiting activity” which means it blocks a key physiological mechanism used by RNA viruses to replicate in the human body.
nutraceuticals-coronavirus-science-study.png

The study begins by explaining the context of the importance of looking at nutraceuticals that may help stop the spread of the coronavirus:
In light of worldwide concern regarding the recent outbreak of a deadly novel strain of coronavirus in China, it is fortuitous that two recent discoveries point the way to effective nutraceutical measures for potentiating the type 1 interferon response to RNA viruses.
Here’s the full explanation from the study:
Moreover, the phycocyanobilin (PCB) chromophore of cyanobacteria (such as spirulina) and many types of blue-green algae, a biliverdin metabolite, has been shown to mimic the NAPDH oxidase inhibiting activity of unconjugated bilirubin, likely because it is rapidly converted within cells to phycocyanorubin, a compound very similar in structure to bilirubin.11,12 This phenomenon likely explains many of the profound antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects observed when spirulina, phycocyanin (the prominent spirulina protein incorporating PCB as a chromophore), or PCB itself are administered in rodent models of human pathology.11,13 Hence, ingestion of spirulina or of spirulina extracts enriched in PCB may have potential for boosting type 1 interferon response in the context of RNA virus infection. Oral administration of a cold-water spirulina extract rich in phycocyanin has been found to decrease mortality in influenza-infected mice.
The study looked at several different nutraceuticals that may show real promise in protecting people from RNA viral infections. Here’s a quick summary from the study:

• N-acetylcysteine (NAC) – found to reduce influenza episodes and boost glutathione production
  • Ferulic acid / Sodium ferulate – may activate TLR7 to stimulate type 1 interferon production
  • Lipioc acid
  • Sulforaphane (from cruciferous vegetables)
  • Selenium – when people are deficient in this mineral, viruses replicate more quickly
  • Glucosamine – may block a pathway used by viruses to replicate (activation of MAVS) – “This striking new finding points to the possibility that high-dose glucosamine supplementation might aid prevention and control of RNA virus infections.”
  • Beta-glucans – stimulates the immune response against viruses
  • Zinc – “Zinc supports the effective function and proliferation of various immune cells,” may reduce mortality by 27% according to previous clinical studies.
  • Elderberry – “extracts of elderberry, in particular, have received considerable clinical evaluation, and have been found to be symptomatically beneficial in influenza and the common cold.”
Conclusion from the study:

In light of the foregoing, administration of spirulina (or a spirulina extract enriched in PCB), a phase 2 inducer (such as ferulic acid, lipoic acid, or sulforaphane), N-acetylcysteine, selenium, and high-dose glucosamine, in adequate doses, might be expected to help prevent and control RNA virus infections by amplifying the signaling functions of TLR7 and MAVS in evoking type 1 interferon production.
Doses recommended by the study:
Ferulic acid: 500-1,000 mg
Lipoic acid: 1,200-1,800 mg (in place of ferulic acid)
Spirulina: 15 g (or 100 mg PCB, which is an extract)
N-Acetylcysteine: 1,200–1,800 mg
Selenium: 50-100 mcg
Glucosamine: 3,000 mg or more
Zinc: 30-50 mg
Yeast Beta-Glucan: 250-500 mg
Elderberry: 600–1,500 mg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the University of North Carolina in 2015 the P-Shuttle plasmid was used to modify the bat coronavirus. The modified/chimera virus was allowed to be studied even after the 2013 moratorium on gain of function bio-warfare disease studies because it was decided to be low risk for transmission to humans. Check out this article.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03...nking-covid-19-hiv-wuhans-secret-bio-lab.html

“What are the odds?” – A timeline of facts linking COVID-19, HIV, & Wuhan’s secret bio-lab

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 by: News Editors

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://banned.video/watch?id=5e655320e26a200079ae2526

Coronavirus Could Implode The Healthcare System

·
Mar 8, 2020

Download

Bowne Report

As confirmed cases in China exceed the reported 80,000 mark and Chinese workers are returning back to work which officials say will spread the disease. Meanwhile, airlines and tech companies face a potential financial bailout. The cancellation of major events including the 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics add to public anxiety. Unforeseen headaches like cyber attacks on health care systems as those that occurred recently at the University of Kentucky. And as cases continue to double every six days. The United States healthcare system faces an implosion. Zero Hedge reports " A sobering analysis of how coronavirus is likely to impact the US healthcare system suggests that hospitals will be quickly overwhelmed with patients, and that all available beds will be filled by around May 8th if the virus tracks with Italy's figures and 10% of patients require an ICU."

https://www.brighteon.com/85a56927-ba0c-48eb-95df-13d90d31d904

Natural Medicine versus Coronavirus - a special report

Brighteon Films
Published a month ago |

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you done those things on your list? I have been working on the tractors all weekend now that the sun is out. Garden plots look nice.
Been stocked a couple weeks so no need to get close with people in crowds.

Human interaction is OK but I think if a person is acting sickly I am going to avoid them. And then wash the hands on the way out if possible. Keep hand cleaner and towel in the car when you can't. Anything I bring in now gets a wipe with a cleaner towel. Shower in the evening when work is done and wash the clothes and towels.

That plus taking precautions with lots of C, D, and other things.

No, I've been prepping for a long time, but not quite ready! Still need to get cat food and olive oil and yeast. Better stock up on ammo. Best prepping supply for the virus is herbs and minerals to keep your body healthy and boost immunity! Grow a good garden this year! Food may go up in price! :smoke: