What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Orange

RudeDog

Veteran
Decided not to chop her, scoped out the trichs and thought let her go a bit longer. That along with my drying space having a Northern Lights plant hanging.

Today is day 77...Glad I didn't chop really as she is putting a bit of weight on.

Thought I'd sprout another seed, three days from dropping in to the jiffy.

No sign of her being hermie.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
This strain was made by a former member on here- Beanz. I was growing a bunch of Black Death looking for one with the potency like a sample of smoke Beanz gave me. I popped some of his Killer Orange at the same time and found that potency I was looking for in the KO so I S1ed the pheno. It was all done for potency- that extreme trippy malawi effect combined with some couchlock from the Orange Glue. Beanz doesn't tolerate any strain that has a tendency to hermi, he hates them hard and would never grow them again or pass them out to anyone for sure. He does breeding for free and so would have no monetary reason to pass out hermi strains. Anywho, this strain was S1ed just for the potency but it's also a great yielder. Hope ya all enjoy- peace and stay safe

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Killer Orange

picture.php

HillBillyAlien

This strain was made by a former member on here- Beanz. I was growing a bunch of Black Death looking for one with the potency like a sample of smoke Beanz gave me. I popped some of his Killer Orange at the same time and found that potency I was looking for in the KO so I S1ed the pheno. It was all done for potency- that extreme trippy malawi effect combined with some couchlock from the Orange Glue. Beanz doesn't tolerate any strain that has a tendency to hermi, he hates them hard and would never grow them again or pass them out to anyone for sure. He does breeding for free and so would have no monetary reason to pass out hermi strains. Anywho, this strain was S1ed just for the potency but it's also a great yielder. Hope ya all enjoy- peace and stay safe

Herm

XwRRfHV.jpg

Could be my fault tho for some type of stress. but im not bother to have a few fem seeds.

RudeDog

Veteran
I gave her four more days and chopped at 81, needed to get her out of the tent so I could clean down. Am going perpetual now using smaller pots.

Some side branches

Four main colas

Hung out to dry for nine days

Rather pleased with this, 180g

Can confirm that no male flowers were spotted and the buds were trimmed with me wearing 2x magnifier glasses.

Smell is getting stronger as the bud sits in jars, fruity earth is what I'm getting. Have tested a couple of times and it is has plenty of get up and go, found myself cleaning down the kitchen with a massive grin on my face the first time I tried it. Great clear high, one of those weeds that you stop and think to yourself, 'this is nice' and have a chuckle.

Stoned40years....buds look like that.

Stickyfingers40...This seedling looks to be on the indica side

Running a couple of clones in 7.5 litre pots which are at nine days of 12/12 and stretching. Will get some photos of these later.

Let's see what the indica dom does...

Thesearch

Are seeds of this going to be re released???? I missed it and is very similar to a cross I was hoping to make. Would be super helpful to be able to find them! Bless!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Are seeds of this going to be re released???? I missed it and is very similar to a cross I was hoping to make. Would be super helpful to be able to find them! Bless!

We May have an odd pack spare I can check how many was you after mate?

Nice strain indeed! I have 4 of them at day 1 of 12/12 under LED's, along with Fast Diesel. Can't wait to see those buds...
I already know the Malawi Killer, thanks for this cross!!!:tiphat:

HillBillyAlien

sHro0Of.jpg

FJKXIxr.jpg

f6m8VAN.jpg

pulled at week 10 or 11.

Nice Sativa High, Very dense buds, Can be very strong if you over do it. it sure is some "Killer" stuff!

Everything went great beside having a few plants that herm sadly.

i would grow it again but i would totally keep a close eye on them to make sure i don't get a herm again.

RudeDog

Veteran
Cropping this tonight. Have two plants at 9 weeks to harvest. These were grown from clone and I've made a better job this time. Nice flush on them, last one wasn't flushed enough.

picture.php

picture.php

Also have an indica leaning KO in flower, will get some photos later on.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Cropping this tonight. Have two plants at 9 weeks to harvest. These were grown from clone and I've made a better job this time. Nice flush on them, last one wasn't flushed enough.

View Image

View Image

Also have an indica leaning KO in flower, will get some photos later on.

Looking lovely mate can’t argue with them , top genetics and at that price what more could you want .. just received a re stock of these this morning they are now available here ..

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/killer-orange-s1/

:tiphat:

kickarse

Got 4 KO's on the go, and still got a pack left
shared a few seeds around, everyone was happy with it

I'll throw a pic up one day lol