What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Hot Cookies®

SweetApolo

Red Hot Cookies®

Top-quality genetic as a result of crossing a clone of an American “Super Strong” Cookie strain – Tropicanna Cookies – with a clone selected from a second American strain – the potent, mandarin-scented Tangie (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie). We chose exotic lineages with red flower phenotypes when crossing these two varieties. The red flowers develop in around 60% of the offspring and tend to appear in the last few weeks of flowering, beginning with the lower branches and flowers before spreading to the top of the plant.

Red Hot Cookies® (SWS83) is a “Super Strong”, highly productive and resinous strain with high THC levels of up to 25%. It has an excellent scent and taste; it is sweet, deep and dense, with marked tones of mandarin and mango, plus hints of fruits of the forest.

Variety SWS83
Indica: 40% / Sativa: 60%
THC: 17-25% · CBD:0,1%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September
Red flower: approximately 60% of the specimens

Last edited:

SweetApolo

We're coming back!

Today for the purchase of any packet of Red Hot Cookies®, you get 15% off on the total value of your purchase.
Yes, you heard that well! 15% discount applied when you finish your order!

This means that the 15% discount also goes for the other products included in the same order along with your Red Hot Cookies®. What an offer, eh?

And not only that, we also have an extra gift for any purchase of our Red Hot Cookies®. These are the extra gifts that will surely help you make your mind:

EXTRA GIFTS

Red Hot Cookies® 3+1 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Red Hot Cookies® 5+2 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Red Hot Cookies® 25 o 100 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

source.gif

Conditions of the Offer
- Add to the shopping basket at least one Red Hot Cookies® packet of any format (3+1, 5+2, 25 or 100).
- Finish the order within the time span of the offer.*

Duration of the offer
From the 3rd of March at 15h00 until the 4th of March at 15h00 (GMT Time Zone +1 / Madrid local time)

Access the promotion: Special Launch Promotion Red Hot Cookies®

21.png

T

TakenByTheSky

That's an unusual looking plant, you sure don't see them like that every day.

SweetApolo

Do you ship to the states? Looks awesome man. Think I gotta check that one out.:woohoo:

Hi buddy!

We don't ship to the United States. I'm really sorry. :cry:
But if you know someone in Europe who can send it to you, we can send him and then he sends it to you.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

T

TakenByTheSky

Cannapit is a decent seedbank that sells sweet seeds and will ship to USA, they also take CC's.

They however don't have this strain.

Hempsmoke

Hey
Can you tell me if it's a Tropicanna cookies x tangie cross or if it's an Tropicanna cookies S1? The description says it's Tropicanna cookies x tangie (gsc x tangie). So there must be a typo somewhere.

Greetings

SweetApolo

Hey
Can you tell me if it's a Tropicanna cookies x tangie cross or if it's an Tropicanna cookies S1? The description says it's Tropicanna cookies x tangie (gsc x tangie). So there must be a typo somewhere.

Greetings

https://sweetseeds.es/en/red-hot-cookies/

Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) x Tangie.

I can't give more information, because it is a subject that is handled by the breeding team and it is usually reserved information.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

Hempsmoke

https://sweetseeds.es/en/red-hot-cookies/

Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) x Tangie.

I can't give more information, because it is a subject that is handled by the breeding team and it is usually reserved information.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

Hey
thanks for the answer.
after reading the description in the other languages available on the sweet seeds website I have already figured it's Tropicanna cookies x tangie,but the English description is a bit confusing.

Greetings

splinter7

my cut of red hot cookies that i've run a few times...and pass out a bit. yes, it is hard as hell to clone as is the rumor. takes nearly a month in the aero cloner to get the first sign of roots. the high is very nice, but the taste is even better. a simple, slightly sativa leaning hybrid. smells of star fruit, cherry and tangerine with some slight ethnic food spice in the background. orange to citrus flavor when smoked. all the way to the end. easy to cure and the smoke comes out really nice...even with no flush. the smell dominates. no hay, even on a 4 day dry. stores well long term. squishes at 17%, so not too potent. bag appeal is a 9/10. cures to a light green or almost a golden color
20230818_201926.jpg
20230818_200757.jpg

Last edited: