What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY COW! I'm in "High Times"!

rolandomota

Veteran
Wait what ? wow this is exactly what us prohibited states need so this lazy ass closed minded politicians do their job and change the laws. They are always going on about more studies and blah blah they aren't even looking for them. well now I have got a nuclear bomb of studies and hemp and CBD are legal I'm my state so no more changing medical thc bills to shitty CBD bills that don't pass because people give up on it we're pushing for thc not cbd. CBD can be bought over the counter theirs no need for a prescription.
Thanks for this well deserved article and very useful information

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Looks like my years of working toward legalization are beginning to be noticed! I’ve been profiled in “High Times”! And there's even a photo of me at the Green Heart Dispensary.

Higher Profile: Granny Storm Crow, Grass Roots Advocate
https://hightimes.com/activism/higher-profile-granny-storm-crow-grass-roots-advocate/

Hope you enjoy it! And now I have to get back to finishing up checking the thousands of links in my List! I'm almost done. (You have no idea how much WORK the list is!) But I just had to brag about this!:woohoo:

Granny
Many thanks for your hard work!

Please look at this to help you check your links. It's just a small FREE (add free) program that will check your links and give you a nice report with bad links if finds.
https://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

Screenshot
picture.php

When it asks if you want a report, answer Yes. You can cancel the upload to an FTP. The report will open in your browser.

Small, safe, won't mess up your PC, and easy to use and understand.

I've been using it since about 1999 and have checked millions of links on websites I've worked on.

Peace be with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts