What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY COW! I'm in "High Times"!

Storm Crow

Veteran
Looks like my years of working toward legalization are beginning to be noticed! I’ve been profiled in “High Times”! And there's even a photo of me at the Green Heart Dispensary.

Higher Profile: Granny Storm Crow, Grass Roots Advocate
https://hightimes.com/activism/higher-profile-granny-storm-crow-grass-roots-advocate/

Hope you enjoy it! And now I have to get back to finishing up checking the thousands of links in my List! I'm almost done. (You have no idea how much WORK the list is!) But I just had to brag about this!:woohoo:

Granny

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have passed the link to your list to a pharmacist and CBD store owner. That is great work.

Did I read it correctly that my body needs omega-3 oil to keep the CB receptors in tip top recepting shape? Omega-3 to cure tolerance?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Congrats Granny! I've used your site for years, thanks again for your efforts, they are appreciated.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Gotta be feeling good about that. I thought you might of been modeling before I read the thread lol

Sunshineinabag

Part of the solution!

Part of the solution!

Looks like my years of working toward legalization are beginning to be noticed! I’ve been profiled in “High Times”! And there's even a photo of me at the Green Heart Dispensary.

Higher Profile: Granny Storm Crow, Grass Roots Advocate
https://hightimes.com/activism/higher-profile-granny-storm-crow-grass-roots-advocate/

Hope you enjoy it! And now I have to get back to finishing up checking the thousands of links in my List! I'm almost done. (You have no idea how much WORK the list is!) But I just had to brag about this!:woohoo:

Granny

You should brag! Thankyou for your efforts!

TheDarkStorm

Doing some excellent work for all the right reasons...more power to you storm crow...and congratulations on the article...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Way to go, Storm Crow!:woohoo: Great work...

High times published a letter I sent them for their "Reader's Harvest Report" in the December 1987 issue,
but it was nothing to brag about, like what you have done with your hard work!

Keep up the good work!:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
:bow:
noble deeds done, a moment of silence in your honor.
thanks for your diligence and dedication.:tiphat:

Cmoon

great works,

once upon a time, way back!...no further than that, they put my bud up in soft secrets and I shit myself and closed all my communications:crazy: didnt speak to the neighbours for six months or wash.

what the fuk was that shit again:laughing: