Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Haze discussion thread

Thread Title Search
The Haze discussion thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2020, 12:53 AM #6601
GlandualFever

GlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really niceGlandualFever is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvestreaper View Post
ot1 is still online for those seeking the truth
He is indeed, and also struggling with health, especially his sight. But anyone on the UK site can reach out. Just increase your font size if you PM him
GlandualFever is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM #6602
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
To all, What kind of Nutrients are you using and at what EC?
Hammer ....you already know all the answers ...you need to retrain your mind for Sativa ...

Old 07-08-2020, 01:47 AM #6603
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Hammer ....you already know all the answers ...you need to retrain your mind for Sativa ...

No, If I did I wouldn't ask. I'm curious if they use Organics in not whats the EC levels.

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammer's haze craze
Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2020, 02:36 AM #6604
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:

I use canna but if were talking haze and sativas feeding each plant and even sat strain can very greatly.

Some love full feeding all the way until you flush.

Some plants love full feeding up until they start to flower and then need 1/2 strength mix feeding until you start to flush.

Then you have the extreme plants were you feed them with full feeds up until they sex and from that point until harvest you only give them water with a neutral 7ph.I have seen NH and even 50% haze lines Thais even Colombians not want feeding after flowering started.
@hempy is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2020, 03:21 AM #6605
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant future
Quote:
No, If I did I wouldn't ask. I'm curious if they use Organics in not whats the EC levels.
Dynagro
1 - 1.3 EC Max on some Haze leaners
RoyalFlush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:21 AM #6606
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post
I use canna but if were talking haze and sativas feeding each plant and even sat strain can very greatly.

Some love full feeding all the way until you flush.

Some plants love full feeding up until they start to flower and then need 1/2 strength mix feeding until you start to flush.

Then you have the extreme plants were you feed them with full feeds up until they sex and from that point until harvest you only give them water with a neutral 7ph.I have seen NH and even 50% haze lines Thais even Colombians not want feeding after flowering started.
The f3 super silver haze Is a very finicky eater..She Seems to like A lighter feed in veg ...and then A heavier solution in bloom .. Weird ... I also use Canna ...

Old 07-08-2020, 04:53 AM #6607
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant future
Quote:

I'm using the KISS method...no till 3 year old soil with living mulch and my favorite dried amendment tossed into the hole at transplant. I use a bunch of calcium in veg, applied both as a foliar (Calcium 25) and as a root drench. Oh, and I also use SST a couple times during early veg and early flower. I do apply new soil on top every year, but the plants are growing in older soil down below the surface.

Side by side of some recently transplanted Ohaze plants...One of these is all green (plant on the left) and the other is green with purple striations along the leaf stems (plant on the right). The one with the purple highlights is very tacky when I do a stem rub. Both plants are exhibiting double serrations on the leaves.

I got just about everything transplanted now...put the little banzai Ohaze I'm growing out into it's own 2 gallon pot and will be light depping that one for the month of August. I'll get some shots of that one up here soon.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:14 AM #6608
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Pure hazes/sats I am no higher than 1.3-1.4 EC unless the pheno calls for something more “indica” in regimen. In reality you can take them up to 1.6-1.8 no problem if it flowers long enough and got enough biomass on them. I’ve done this with GH for a while ages ago and Athena more recently.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2020, 06:15 AM #6609
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant futureHemphrey Bogart has a brilliant future
Just for shits and giggles...here's a couple C99 x 303 that I've had growing since last winter...biggest plants I've grown so far this year...with the larger one standing right around 7' tall from the base. These are gonna be beastly after they're done stretching. We're gonna let them run and hopefully watch them finish strong in another 4-5 months or so...

To keep in line with the thread...here's a real pretty C5 x A5T. I'll be taking cuts off this one in the coming days, I think.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:56 PM #6610
star crash
Living The Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphrey Bogart View Post
Just for shits and giggles...here's a couple C99 x 303 that I've had growing since last winter...biggest plants I've grown so far this year...with the larger one standing right around 7' tall from the base. These are gonna be beastly after they're done stretching. We're gonna let them run and hopefully watch them finish strong in another 4-5 months or so...

View Image
View Image

To keep in line with the thread...here's a real pretty C5 x A5T. I'll be taking cuts off this one in the coming days, I think.

View Image

HB.
Well just in shits and giggles that looks pretty amazing

2 members found this post helpful.