What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I've run LEDs for the past 7 years. Albeit in Coco, but I've never really noticed using more cal/mag or more deficiencies

I almost canned the Leds i bought because of what people were posting.

Its not what i am seeing and clearly not what you have experienced ether mate.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
you tried cmh hempy ?nice with sats low heat etc i like em just had one blow an using led to cover gotta admitt liking the disco bud pics im getting lol cold clear starry night here in the london area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wwmmo6UGY pic is pheno 7 another cut @ just over 16wk looking bout cooked ill take pic of her clone tommorow currently @ wk 23 lol

I use to run a MH for veg but converted to Fluros years ago.

Still running HPS for flower but now plan to do a side by side HPS and Led to see for my self if its worth changing from HPS to Led for flower.

So far i am very impressed with Leds for veg.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ve been vegging everything under Inda-gro Par 420. Looks like they are out of business so I guess a replacement bulb is out of the question. Mine is still rocking years later. Veg all my plants like a champ. I’ve verticled HPS indoors with that lamp overhead with great results. These days indoor is strictly seed pop and selection. Too easy to get the best out of my plants outdoors parallel 33. I’ve got an older 600W equivalent LED board I’ve never taken out of the box. Historically indoor under a 430 W Son Agro bulb. That plus the Inda-gro probably grew the best indoor flowers I’ve ever had.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It starts and builds and backs off a touch and builds until you hit a powerful high just like a good quality Haze or sativa.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
OTH 3F x 6M earliest Ace pairings lives on. The very lightly seeded plant is a red grape wine lady. Her seeded sister (below) wishes she was as berry strong, but all the babies took it out of her. She’s slightly grape milder, a hint of tobacco and dusty chocolate.

Click image for larger version  Name:	8CC0FD9A-E81F-4399-BCB2-A1972DC1D27A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	229.7 KB ID:	18043241

GreenAndFast

I almost canned the Leds i bought because of what people were posting.

Its not what i am seeing and clearly not what you have experienced ether mate.

As with everything never listen to what the internet says 🤣 but no really run them and she how they do mate. I'm thinking of upgrading to a 3000w led lamp for my tent. It's got a dimming feature which I think will help with alot of the Sativas I grow 👍

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
As with everything never listen to what the internet says 🤣 but no really run them and she how they do mate. I'm thinking of upgrading to a 3000w led lamp for my tent. It's got a dimming feature which I think will help with alot of the Sativas I grow 👍

I'm curious. What would your dimming schedule look like and what is the reasoning behind that? The newer LEDs have been a blessing compared to the old HPS and CFLs I used to run.

Here's some LED Zeppelin, lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

I almost canned them but out of desperation i used them and was going to only use them a week until i got my new lights wired but 3 weeks late i am more than happy with the leds and the other new lights are wired and still in the boxes.

Lots of people were posting saying they were experiencing deficiencies not seen any all i am seeing is healthy happy plants.

Funny how things work out at times.

Next i will run a comparison grow to the HPS and see for my self how they compare in flower.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hempy how far away from the plants do you hang/keep the lights?

I'm loving my new LEDs. I got rid of my last HPS and now have one 315 cmh and everything else is now led.
I have 2 Mars hydro fc3000s and they are the best to work under because they are white light.
I have 3 Blurple LEDs from Bestva. I hate the color and it's hard to see what's going on, but honestly the blurples and whites both do excellent jobs.
One of the plusses of the Bestva blurples is the switch for veg and bloom. Sometimes on a stretchy plant I'll run blue light to reduce stretch.
I just ran my Squatty PurpAl and let her veg and transition under red light and it did help increase internodal spacing.. also made the fan leaves huge.
​​​​​​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts