Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Haze discussion thread

Thread Title Search
The Haze discussion thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2020, 06:03 PM #21
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayeyes View Post
Discution? Try discussion. With this kind of genius I'm not reading this.
I say give the guy a break, he's European so his English might not be perfect.

Not everyone is from the new world.
RoyalFlush is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:39 PM #22
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to all
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:57 PM #23
F2F

F2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really niceF2F is just really nice
@hempy on MH

Hiya Hempy - is that the famous Queeny on the first page? Are u still running her? She looks amazing.

I’m nearing the end of a stash of MH from outdoor 2017 - a sublime mango and fuelly smell/taste and quite a yield to boot! After tasting her I ordered a couple of those spring cleaning straws

Much love
F2F
F2F is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2020, 06:57 PM #24
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond repute
discution

Faute d’orthographe fréquente pour discussion.

for the limited ppl who speaks only one language..
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:33 PM #25
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Quote:
On behalf of most US citizens who only speak English Im sorry for this ignorance. Most of us know this forum is an international forum but mostly in English however it is easy usually to pick out the posts by people that are not native English speakers.

Please continue and I hope to find some more good info on the haze lines.
grayeys to the ignore list.

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:40 PM #26
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
@hempyWould it be OK if I asked you or anyone else let me know about what the real origins are of the super silver haze hybrid and I’m talking about the late 1990s version ...I ran her back then and I have pictures .... peace

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:48 AM #27
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:

I am a phonetic speller Einstein was a phonetic speller and a cannabis smoker also now that we have that out of the way i would really appreciate it if you or others would leave any personal attacks out of this thread.
@hempy is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:54 AM #28
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Sammy View Post
This is where it gets muddy.
Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
No one knows except Shanti of course...

The plants to my understanding are still around and in Spain also so a few locations in Shantis position.

I think were it gets muddy Sam is now that Nev has past away it seams quiet a few are claiming to have Neville's clones.
@hempy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:56 AM #29
@hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.

Only a set amount of seed germinated out of the seed Neville got from Sam.
@hempy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:57 AM #30
dr feelzgood

dr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud ofdr feelzgood has much to be proud of
Quote:
You already are
dr feelzgood is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.