Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Haze discussion thread

Thread Title Search
The Haze discussion thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2020, 02:39 AM #11
KITCHA

KITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really nice
@Hempy do you think the MNS Mango and Nevilles offered today are the same as previously?Ive heard some mixed reviews on the mango being different not sure on Nev's. Speaking on Haze TheRealSeed's crew had a nice Mango Thai that made me wonder if this was the Thai Shanti used/Uses for his Mango Haze when they first built it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:00 AM #12
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KITCHA View Post
@Hempy do you think the MNS Mango and Nevilles offered today are the same as previously?Ive heard some mixed reviews on the mango being different not sure on Nev's. Speaking on Haze TheRealSeed's crew had a nice Mango Thai that made me wonder if this was the Thai Shanti used/Uses for his Mango Haze when they first built it.

Hi KITCHA i cant honestly say mate the MH seed i grew was from the test batch Shanti offered up in his forum at Cannabis World in 2002. I think running a search on what growers a finding is what i would do.

The MH is shanti work using Neville's work it has no relation to TRS Mango Thai.
MH is 50% haze and i saw the same yields and explosive sativa expressiveness in other 50% haze lines like SSH and Shit Haze.

The NH again i have old stock think the last lot i got was 10 or 15 years ago.I would research what people are experiencing but the only place you will find the lines is threw Mr nice.Only shanti has the parent plants to reproduce them.
@hempy is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:30 AM #13
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post
Hi KITCHA i cant honestly say mate the MH seed i grew was from the test batch Shanti offered up in his forum at Cannabis World in 2002. I think running a search on what growers a finding is what i would do.

The MH is shanti work using Neville's work it has no relation to TRS Mango Thai.
MH is 50% haze and i saw the same yields and explosive sativa expressiveness in other 50% haze lines like SSH and Shit Haze.

The NH again i have old stock think the last lot i got was 10 or 15 years ago.I would research what people are experiencing but the only place you will find the lines is threw Mr nice.Only shanti has the parent plants to reproduce them.
Old pic of the 97 NH, they were cut down to 18-20 inches before flower and they still took off.
RoyalFlush is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:18 AM #14
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
Old pic of the 97 NH, they were cut down to 18-20 inches before flower and they still took off.

Hi Royal yep not unusual at all for haze hybrids seen it a lot in 50% haze also.

I find sativas and lines like haze hybrids easy to grow plants are a lot more hardy and the key to good results i think is in the feeding.They tend to love full feeding up until they sex some not all from say early flowering only need half strength feeding.
@hempy is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2020, 05:45 AM #15
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Was there a diesel and haze cross?? I know Karma is working on one I think which I hope comes out in seeds soon. Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Old 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM #16
Yo Sammy

Yo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud ofYo Sammy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post

This is where it gets muddy.
Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
No one knows except Shanti of course...
Yo Sammy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:12 PM #17
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.

Old 02-18-2020, 05:26 PM #18
grayeyes

grayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to allgrayeyes is a name known to all
Discution? Try discussion. With this kind of genius I'm not reading this.
grayeyes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:31 PM #19
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to allBeAn v.2.0 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayeyes View Post
Discution? Try discussion. With this kind of genius I'm not reading this.
Man dont bash hempy, might not spell check but dudes a good people. Mf hasnt used spell check in over a decade..think he gone start now?
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:45 PM #20
hellfire

hellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud of
Oh this'll be a good show
hellfire is offline Quote