Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Bush Weed Seeds

Thread Title Search
Bush Weed Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2019, 03:20 PM #1
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond repute
Bush Weed Seeds

Hi! let talk about these seeds. who is gonna buy some? and grow them. some killer thai crosses, thai stick, golden thai aka laos, ultimate oaxacan cross and legendary Nevil´s work included. to me very reliable and unique offering. this guy is working these narrow leafers for years. Im surprised its available, there is cross MM x Neville´s Haze 15, should be very tempting for those who are looking for frankincense haze..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:35 PM #2
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant future
They probably are really good, it's from Kangavita's work and Nevil too. The prices are a little high and apparently Kanga just got out of prison and ain't too happy. Kanga was talking about moving to Europe and selling seeds, but until then it's just Bushweed with them genetics.

I personally hope Kanga releases his Oaxacan pure, that I might pay for just wish I had climate, might have to spend a year in the Everglades. Lol
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2019, 03:54 PM #3
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond repute
hehe some controversy right? there were some controversy between Nevil and Kanga too you can read it in description of mm x oaxacan: "Nevil’s rip of two of Kangativa’s best lines". MM is Kanga´s work for sure. but crosses with neville´s haze, its Nevil´s work? no? and super haze laos Im sure its Bushweed´s work. I would say price is very high, but quality is straightly guaranteed it seems to me.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:46 PM #4
laredo

laredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the roughlaredo is a jewel in the rough
Where to find Bush Weed Seeds Homepage?
laredo is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2019, 06:23 PM #5
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant futureCaptainDankness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by laredo View Post
Where to find Bush Weed Seeds Homepage?
I don't know about a homepage but he's selling them here

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...sh-weed-seeds/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
Hi Everybody,

On my first free day I have to stand up and have my say.

I worked with Nev on the understanding that we do the genetics together and if anything was to be released that had my strains in it I was to be part of it...well we all know what happened there and please dont think I am doing this because Nev has gone, you can be sure I had my say to him while he was around.
Now I find Bushweed has gone and done the same thing.

I had my life ripped apart by getting busted, lost my home, everything and the worst part is I havent been able to do what I love for 6 years.
I have had to rebuild my life from scratch, with no help from anybody, not even the people who are selling my genetics.....They walked all over me, because I trusted them and their word.

I see some of you are glad to see the genetics released, but I can assure you they would have been thanks to some very good friends who have done the right thing by me and I know they will be reading this so I say again thank you all, it is people like you that make this world a better place.

To all of the people on here who have welcomed me back, thank you so much it means the world to me.

My plans at the moment are to keep working for the man and it is highly probable I am moving to Europe next year, where I will continue work with the medical side of things and also continue work with Sativa's.....thats about it for now I have had my bitch, so to all of you Happy Growing,

Peace and Love,

Kanga
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 08:14 PM #6
willydread

willydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant future
I am sincere, those strains attract me a lot, but I am a man of principles and will wait for kanga to do his thing...
No controversy, no problem, just my point of view, it is certainly a great genetics, fantastic strains, all the best to those who will grow them ...
willydread is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 08:21 PM #7
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Kanga really got a raw deal all the way around. Such a bummer, I hope he gets to grow again soon. At least that should help the soul be at ease.

The price of those seeds are far less that I expected. Now that is some scary good breeding stock right there. Damn.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2019, 10:11 PM #8
Vape-pro

Vape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the rough
I got 2 of 3 to survive sprouting of the MM x Thai78 , mite put them outdoors late , grab some clones and see how they do , assuming they are female
Vape-pro is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2019, 10:56 PM #9
Bob Green

Bob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Maha,

I don't support BW in any way but I might as well clear a few things up as far as the lineage.

The Gold Thai, AKA Thai78, Thia came from hempy and has nothing to do with the Laos. Supposedly it was reproduced 6 generations outdoors by Hempy's Uncle Tony in OZ since 1978. It was then crossed to Kangas giant Mullum cut named Beast. I have kept a cut of the MM78 for years and love her. But I also found full blown hermies and plants that where just not high enough quality to keep around. Takes a little digging as would be expected.

The Super Laos was from a different person BLB in Thailand. The original farmer they got the seeds from was shot and killed by the cops. Same Laos line Donald M shared with us in the line you call Maos we both love. BW got Laos F2s from DM and the Haze from Charlie Garcia to make his Super Laos x Haze currently being offered.

Bob Green is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2019, 11:30 PM #10
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
Hey Maha,

I don't support BW in any way but I might as well clear a few things up as far as the lineage.

The Gold Thai, AKA Thai78, Thia came from hempy and has nothing to do with the Laos. Supposedly it was reproduced 6 generations outdoors by Hempy's Uncle Tony in OZ since 1978. It was then crossed to Kangas giant Mullum cut named Beast. I have kept a cut of the MM78 for years and love her. But I also found full blown hermies and plants that where just not high enough quality to keep around. Takes a little digging as would be expected.

The Super Laos was from a different person BLB in Thailand. The original farmer they got the seeds from was shot and killed by the cops. Same Laos line Donald M shared with us in the line you call Maos we both love. BW got Laos F2s from DM and the Haze from Charlie Garcia to make his Super Laos x Haze currently being offered.

Nice info greeny ,
i found the same as you with the mullum thai 78 ,

5 out of 6 girls were hermies ,, the sixth i pulled as it was starting to toss a few males flowers , so in fact 6/6 ,
but i liked the smoke for sure , reminded me of some of the old thai stick ..

im not sure these seeds were tested properly if at all ...

your info about the laos is spot on ,
except i did sent bushy a few of the originals i got from blb ,
not that many , maybe 15 all up ,
and yep the rest were all f2 ,

while i loved that laos , it also throws some hermies ,
there was always a few seeds in every plant ,
never clusters of them like one would expect from a hermie ,
just the odd seed here and there ,
acceptable for growing ,, for breeding , im not so sure ...

perhaps more selection was needed to find a girl that doesnt do that , if there is one to be found ...

id support bushy in his endeavors , if he had consulted with the guy that initially made those seeds ,and come to some agreement,

though it seems he didnt ....
Donald Mallard is offline Quote

20 members found this post helpful.