What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star S1 (Hybrid pheno) Smoke Report

Ganja 13

Smoke report for a Hybrid(or shall I say Skunk?) pheno from Sensi Star S1's I made in early 2018 from Paradise Seeds Sensi Star. This was an interesting pheno of 8 S1's I grew out to maturity and these were selected from 20 seeds that were started.

Grow Info

Veg to 30cm (3.5 Weeks)

Flowering: 84/85 days (The sample in picture I'm not sure if it's 84 or 85 days as I mixed them in cure)

Grow medium: Mix of Coco, Perlite, Vermiculite and fine ground peat moss

Nutrients : Nutrifield Elements Bloom from seed start to 62 days flowering
Superthrive for germination and every fortnight at 1-2 drops per 2 litres(only in veg)
Max EC : 1.25
PH : 5.85
Flush : 63-85 days PH Adjusted water

Dry 1.5 weeks

Cure 2.5 weeks

Sample size pictured : 1.08 gram (.65 used for report)

Smoke Method : 2 x .325 gram joints

Appearance :

picture.php

Feel: This pheno was slightly sticky+, and also a little greasy after the cure and the buds were a solid density and had a perfect spring back after a good squeeze.

Smell: This bud smells strong upon a good squeeze. A good 6 out of 10 on the loudness scale. Upon squeezing a burst of mixed perfectly sharp citrus fruits assault the senses, Lemon, orange, grapefruit....Citrus, citrus citrus, Like a exotic fruitbowl explosion soft notes of pine, forest soil and moss underlie the exotic fruit explosion finished off with a slight bubblegummy sherbert.

This pheno reminds me of a very nice Skunk or a beautiful Colombian Gold in aroma.

Flavor: Upon inhale your hit by a creamy citrus flavor with the creaminess masking the sharpness of that citrus. lemon, grapefruit, orange but it's not intense flavor. It's soft and somehow it feels like the creaminess is cutting the fullness of the flavor. It tastes about 40% full flavored....Muted !

Upon exhale I pick up very soft notes of pine and mint, slight fruit and a nice earthiness to finish it off.

Effect: This was a slight creeper in effect, About a minute after smoking the first joint I felt the forehead start to tighten and then a cerebral high slowly roll in, steady like a wave coming into shore but as the wave comes in it gets bigger. The intensity of the cerebral high got a bit much for me, a little uncomfortable as it kept building. After about 15 mins it settled into a what felt like a perfect head and body stone/high combination.

I felt focused, mentally stimulated and there was a nice amount of body to keep my feet on the ground. Not racy at all just a strong build up till the body high felt like it settled the high down.

Reminded very much of a skunk with a perfect balance of body mind !

After 20 minutes after I settled I lit the second joint and cruised so nicely for a good 2 and a half hours. This has a nice smooth comedown too !

Last edited: