What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with Sweet Cheese Auto

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Day 62. This post shows the extreme size difference between two of the plants (the small one is on top of stacked books for an even canopy when inside their habitat) and Rihanna. The following post will be up close bud-shots of each individual plant. For those new to this thread, for some unknown reason, these plants did not autoflower, one pre-flowered but continued to grow, so I switched to 12/12 and then they stretched and flowered. A variety of phenos. Two are pretty similar, one is completely different (short, low yielding, really just one main fat bud), and one I believe will be like the other two, but simply was growing at a slower rate, but is now flowering fine, albeit much behind her sisters. Rihanna has been supercropped heavily as she was growing out of control, but came back stronger than ever after the abuse, hence the name.

Additionally, I'd like to mention that I have been in contact with Sweet Seeds and they have handled this situation extremely professional, in a timely manner, and were very friendly and generous. I can't say enough nice things about Sweet Seeds after this.

Thank you once again Apolo and the rest of the team!

picture.php
picture.php

tetragrammaton

Veteran
And as a continuation of the above text and pictures, Day 62, here are the budshots of each individual plant. First is the very short indica pheno, followed by Weirdo/Cardi B who just now really started flowering. Based on her structure now, I think she might end up like her much bigger sisters. Just gotta wait. Next is a close up of the middle of the main cola of Shaniqua. I can't take a picture of the whole thing as it's about the size of my arm, and finally is a close up of Rihannas main cola. All except Cardi B were just fed a full dose of Bio Bizz Bio Bloom and Plagron Green Sensation so I'm really looking forward to seeing what the GS does as it always (for me) lives up to it's reputation. Cardi B was just fed Bio Bloom until she is ready for the Green Sensation.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace, Love, & Sweet Smokes!
Tetra
:rasta:

SweetApolo

Hi tetra!

We are happy to solve any problems you may have. :)

Your plants... WOW! After all, they look incredibly delicious. You're doing fine!

Keep it up,
-Apolo

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Day 73 update. Things are really coming along now finally. Basic Bitch is no longer named Basic Bitch, even though she will be the lowest yielding, but her main bud is FAT, FROSTY, and INCREDIBLE, amazing scent of coffee and skunk. Her name is now Naptown Celebrity aka Miss Str8thang. Naptown is slang for Indianapolis, the city I lived nearby and would frequently travel to and stay, and str8thang is naptown slang for something that is fire, be it a woman, buds, shoes, songs, cars, etc...

Cardi B has finally started to actually flower, and is now beginning to show frost and actual bud developement. She will be a low yielder but not near as low as Miss Str8thang aka Naptown Celebrity, but she still has a long time to go, so I might be proven wrong. She no longer has a foul smell, but a smell similar to Miss Str8thang.

Rihanna is exploding. She will be the highest yielder, perhaps due to genetics, or perhaps due to the intense supercropping I put her through. Regardless, she is still producing new buds, and the main cola keeps getting fatter and fatter, and new pistils everyday. She has a nice natural semi-foxtail structure to her buds, something I've noticed in other Sweet Cheese Auto Grow Diaries. Her scent changes throughout her 12 hours of light, but before lights go out, she smells like a garbage can or a dumpster, however if I lightly touch a smaller bud, the smell left is extremely sweet and fruity.

Shaniqua's main cola will be harvested within the week, and her main cola is pretty large. She is foxtaily like Rihanna, and the buds won't be that dense, but the frost and smell of Shaniqua is amazing. VERY lemony and skunky. I am only harvesting the main cola from Shaniqua, and will do so with all the plants, as I stage harvest just like my friend Steve Tuck, because 90% of growers harvest the entire plant at one time, but Cannabis has Apical Dominance and the main colas ripen first. As he says, it's basically like cutting down a whole tomato plant the minute you see a ripe tomato and that's what 90% of growers do. The lower buds then can go another week or two to ripen up, and everything should be checked with a microscope to see what's ripe and what's not.

Without further ado, a group shop, followed by Cardi B, Naptown Celebrity, Rihanna, and Shaniquas main cola, which for some reason when I uploaded it, it turned sideways, or at least appears that way in my album.

I expect Miss Str8thang's main cola to be ready in about two weeks, I believe Rihanna will go for at least 3 more weeks, and Cardi B will go on indefinitely as she is my slowest plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace, Love, and Sweet Smokes!
Tetra

EDIT: All plants except for Cardi B are on full dose of Bio Biz Bio Bloom, and Plagron Green Sensation. Cardi B is still just on Bio Bloom, but her next feeding she will begin to recieve Green Sensation. Naptown Celebrity has been on Green Sensation for the past 3 feedings. Shaniqua and Rihanna have been on Green Sensation for much longer.

SweetApolo

OMG! After all, the harvest is going to be a success.

I'm nervous to see the final result. Wooooh!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Day 81 update. Shaniqua's main cola and some of her main branches were harvested. Currently curing, but I've been smoking her non-stop. I've been stage harvesting her, as should be done because Cannabis has apical dominance and harvesting the whole plant is the same thing as chopping down an entire tomato plant when you have a few ripe tomatoes.

Anyway, here are pictures I just finished taking. First is Naptown Celebrity aka Ms. Str8thang, followed by Cardi B. They are my two indica dominant phenos. Then is Rihanna, and what is left of Shaniqua. After this post, I will make an additional post of an upclose of Rihanna as well as a picture of her as a whole, as she has tons of buds, supercropping did her well. She still has quite a bit to go, the calyxs are huge though. Also included is a pic of some of Shaniquas heavily trimmed buds as I hate leaves and stems especially on Sativa doms, but I saved all the sugar leaves and what not to make ISO oil out of later.

I will most likely harvest the rest of Shaniqua within the week, and then I believe Naptown Celebrity will be the next ready to start stage harvesting.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace and Love,
Tetra

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Not sure if these images will be included on the same page, but if not, check the post prior to this one, as it contains most of the updates. These are just a continuation of pictures. Picture 1 is some of shaniquas heavily trimmed buds from her main cola, picture 2 is an upclose of Rihanna, and picture 3 shows the size of Rihanna. But again, as I said, if this starts a new page, go to the post prior to this one, as that is where you can see Cardi B, Naptown Celebrity, Rihanna, and what's left of Shaniqua.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well, I just harvested Rihanna and the remaining branches of Shaniqua. They are drying now. I will take pictures once they're dried. Later tonight I'll take pictures of Cardi B and Naptown Celebrity as they just were fed, and are getting really fat. In fact, the main cola of Naptown Celebrity could be harvested now, but I'll wait until the soil is dry since as I mentioned they were both fed. Unfortunately Cardi B and Naptown Celebrity are the only two with dense fat indica buds, but are also the smallest, and will be the lowest yielding. I have no idea how much Shaniqua yielded as I don't have a scale, but it's enough for me for at least a month, and Rihanna was bigger, so that will last me an additional month. I think I'll only get like 5 grams dried off of Naptown Celebrity, and maybe 7 off of Cardi B? I'll update with some pics later on tonight, as well as some shots of dried and curing Shaniqua buds heavily trimmed and cut from the branches, as I hate sticks, stems, etc... especially with sativa structured buds.

I thought Rihanna could go longer, but it became clear to me today that she was ready as all of the fan leaves and the bud leaves were yellowing, and the calyxs were giant as if they were seeded, and no clear trichomes, no new pistils, and was clearly ready.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Day 84. Shaniqua is dried and curing, and Rihanna was harvested and drying. Shaniqua smokes amazing already, and will only get better with curing. Intense lemon flavor now, followed by the flavor I remember from smoking Blue Cheese in late summer/early fall of 2011. Very amazing high. Potent, long lasting, and a 50/50 effect, even though the structure was near 100% sativa.

All that is left now are my two smallest, Cardi B, and Naptown Celebrity.

The following pictures are a group shot, so as you can see I won't get a large yield, just really two fat main colas, and some small top buds from the branches, but nothing much. I removed some dying and yellowing folliage and both were fed their final feeding most likely.

I think they will go another week or two.

So, in order, a group shot, a picture of Naptown Celebrities main cola, a picture of Cardi B's main cola, my attempt at a macro shot of Naptown Celebrity, and a macro shot of Cardi B.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

tetragrammaton

Veteran
DAY 87 Rihanna dried and curing, followed by Naptown Celebrities Main Cola, followed by Naptown Celebrities Main Cola but macro, and then followed by Cardi B's Main Cola. I think Naptown Celebrity will be ready for harvest in a week. Cardi B still has at least two more weeks to go I believe.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Naptown Celebrity aka Ms. Str8thang. Day 91. Gave her the last feeding, afterwards will be flushing. Cardi B isn't really that different, so I didn't take a pics. Looks about a week behind Naptown Celebrity. Rihanna and Shaniqua are curing. Shaniqua is all day smoke, and Rihanna kicks my ass. Very psychedelic and philosophical, but also a complete knock out, relaxation, usually makes me want to lay around, but my mind is still active.

I'm curious how these will be, since they are the two different phenos out of the 4.

The following images are, in the following order, Naptown Celebrity's main cola, Naptown Celebrity (the entire plant), Naptown Celebrity's main cola close up, and Naptown Celebrity's main cola macro.

Prior to these pictures and their last feeding (both Cardi B and Naptown Celebrity), I removed all of the dead leaves. As you can see the plant is in it's final stages due to the natural yellowing of the fan leaves that occurred. Strange how the sativa phenos yellowed and finished before the indica phenos, but either way both the Sativa's are great, Rihanna is super potent, and have these two left. Unfortunately the smallest and lowest yielding but the only two with dense buds and not sativa buds.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Cardi B and Naptown Celebrity were just harvested, lightly trimmed, and now drying. I will post pictures once they are ready to be cured. Later I will also post a picture of Rihanna which between Shaniqua, and Rihanna, Rihanna was incredible. Potent as hell. I love it. Super lemony. Shaniqua feels like it's missing something, but is still great overall day time smoke. Not potent, but not weak. Tastes like the strain Blue Cheese. I'm not sure what the two I just harvested will be like.

These were supposed to be done February 6th. That would have been 8 weeks, 56 days. Instead, it's March 18th, and they didn't even autoflower hence why I had to put them on 12/12 and they flowered like a photoperiod dependent strain. I was assured that nothing was wrong with the lot and that I must have received a rare pheno. Strange how all the phenos were different.

I was then promised a pack of seeds of my choice for the problem. I selected Zkittlez but was told that they can't send me Zkittlez because it's not yet available in Chile. While I don't see how that's an issue, I opted for Indigo Berry Kush. I have yet to receive them, and yet to know if they will ever arrive, as Sweet Apolo has not been responding in this thread or to my PMs, when I asked if there was a tracking number. I was simply informed that he "believes" that they were shipped by the Latin American distributor.

While I have had great success with Green Poison (not the fast version, or the autoflowering version) and have always been pleased with the genetics, it's time for me to move on.

I am now growing Do-Si-Dos by Pyramid Seeds, and once those are done I will be growing Mendocino Purple Kush x White Widow by Ripper Seeds, as that's what I have available at the time.

Afterwards I will no longer need to buy seeds as I'll have my Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company seeds for life, and not sharing or passing out clones to anyone because some thief will steal it and feminize it and it will be fake just like all the herijuana being sold by all these fake "breeders".

Once again, I'll post pictures later, but apart from that, I don't plan on purchasing anything from Sweet Seeds ever again. I will grow the Indigo Berry Kush if they ever arrive, and I'm sure I will enjoy them, but as I mentioned I have no need to buy seeds anymore.

Peace & Love and Sweet Smokes,
Tetra

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well Cardi B & Naptown Celebrity are now curing, they both were my lowest yielders, but even just dried they smoke amazing and are very nice and potent. The weakest of them all was Shaniqua. A great overall daytime smoke, but not potent compared to the others.

Here are some Naptown Celebrity aka Ms. Str8thang calyxes I am about to smoke, followed by a picture of Rihanna curing (super lemony and knock out psychedelic and physical high), and Naptown Celebrity and Cardi B curing together since they were basically the same pheno.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Aside from the fact that it's March 21st and these were supposed to autoflower, and supposed to be done February 6th, here is my review.

Shaniqua - Finished the earliest, very sativa dominant bud structure, nice fruity taste, all good day time smoke. Not weak, but not potent. I suppose it would be good for a beginner. The buds are not dense at all, typical classical sativa buds. Overall I'd rate this "pheno" a 6/10

Rihanna - 10/10 all the way, highest yielding (even though still not a huge yield by any means), KNOCKOUT hybrid high. Sativa in structure but with more density. SUPER lemony in taste. This makes you zone out having intense thoughts until you decide to take a nap or fall asleep. Very unique but strong.

Cardi B - Dried, but just starting to cure, very piney. Stony, giggly, happy weed perfect for this whole coronavirus pandemic we are dealing with. Yield I'd give a 2/10, but so far the high is 10/10.

Naptown Celebrity - Second highest yielding, HUGE calyxes, skunky, but have no idea how the taste or effects are. I'm about to smoke some calyxes now, and then I will edit this to give my first impression of Naptown Celebrity. If only I had THIS plant in clone form, I'm sure it would be a staple.

Peace, Love, & Sweet Smokes,
Tetra

SweetApolo

Congratulations for the harvest!

I'm very happy to see that after what happened, you've had a happy ending. :)

Sorry for not responding earlier, due to the situation that has occurred we have had a high number of tasks.

Regarding shipping, we cannot do it directly, so it must be done by a distributor in Chile.

It's a shame to hear that afterwards, you won't be tasting our strains again. :(

Anyway, we'll always be here when you need us.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Congratulations for the harvest!

I'm very happy to see that after what happened, you've had a happy ending. :)

Sorry for not responding earlier, due to the situation that has occurred we have had a high number of tasks.

Regarding shipping, we cannot do it directly, so it must be done by a distributor in Chile.

It's a shame to hear that afterwards, you won't be tasting our strains again. :(

Anyway, we'll always be here when you need us.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

I had assumed you were ghosting me. I apologize for that, and my thoughts are with all of you, not just in Spain, but all over the world. As far as not tasting your strains again, I am likely to grow Green Poison (the original version) again, as it has always been a potent and high yielder as promised. One of my favorite strains in the world, in fact.
I guess I should have said "I'll stick with Green Poison, if I purchase from Sweet Seeds". I do however look forward to growing the Indigo Berry Kush when and if they arrive, and if I'm impressed, I see no reason why I wouldn't want to grow them again.

I had planned on purchasing Green Poison (non-auto, as I have the auto seeds), for the meantime, but won a pack from Ripper Seeds, and a pack from Pyramid Seeds so that's what I have to work with for now, but after that, it will be Indigo Berry Kush.

Additionally, I realized that while I will have a lifetime supply of Herijuana regular seeds, that it will most likely be beneficial for night time use, so I see no reason not to give Sweet Seeds space in my garden, as I love variety and people who know me personally know that Green Poison is my holy grail strain.

Peace, Love, & Sweet Smokes, especially during these very dark times.

I am extremely thankful that during these times, I have Grade-A flower to get me by until this next harvest.

Sincerely,
Tetra