What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dispensary buds

I have no idea! I know in a neighboring state near Illinois, Ohio created the 10th which I heard was going to be selling for fifty dollars... :covereyes:

redlaser

Veteran
I have no idea! I know in a neighboring state near Illinois, Ohio created the 10th which I heard was going to be selling for fifty dollars... :covereyes:

10th as in 2.8 grams?

Piracy right off the bat, hope more grow for themselves even if not allowed to.

Taking a cue straight from big Pharma, gouge as hard as possible, for as long as possible

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Here in massachusetts we are looking at 480$ ounces after tax, but it doesn't matter, cause we can only buy at maximum 1/8 per visit, 60$ eighths. No reason not to go black market.

redlaser

Veteran
Here in massachusetts we are looking at 480$ ounces after tax, but it doesn't matter, cause we can only buy at maximum 1/8 per visit, 60$ eighths. No reason not to go black market.

That’s beyond fucked up, who do they think can afford that?

It’s like trying to get coke prices for an actually beneficial product.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That’s beyond fucked up, who do they think can afford that?

It’s like trying to get coke prices for an actually beneficial product.
I went in the local dispensary one time just to see, and they had a line of people unfortunately :( The weed I got smelled strongly of lemon, but it was almost rock hard and when squeezed it broke into powder. I personally felt it smelled too strongly of lemon, and the way it was super dry and crumbly made me feel like they had sprayed something "lemony" on it.

fvasquez

I went in the local dispensary one time just to see, and they had a line of people unfortunately :( The weed I got smelled strongly of lemon, but it was almost rock hard and when squeezed it broke into powder. I personally felt it smelled too strongly of lemon, and the way it was super dry and crumbly made me feel like they had sprayed something "lemony" on it.

Yep. Anything that is super dry and still smells pungent has most likely been sprayed. Would avoid that shop forever.

rolandomota

Veteran
I was thinking what would a 1/16th be? you know half an eighth 1.7 1.8 or 1.75 if you have the scale for it but in reality an ounce is 28.35 grams so I guess a tenth is easier to measure divide by ten just move the decimal once to the left 2.835 g lol genius so 28.35 divide by 16 that's your true eighth but it translates to crumbs really so they just round it to 28 but crumbs add up to bowls and those add up to joint's man
:laughing:

Im'One

Wow....Oklahomas in a glut...28 for eighths or 50 for.top shelf. Ounces are 175.to 325. Happy hour specials can take 15% off that.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
64389614_2389584121149333_2555405365302788096_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts