What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some dried up nug shots of Mango and Durban Posion

350Z

Bought 1/2oz of each. Here is a nug from each.

They both have a sativa effect.. the mango being much stronger though.

Do'nt ask what I paid for the full ounce, you dont even want to know...

Lets just say between $450-550 for the entire oz.

Here are pics...

G

nice lookin nugs but wow...thats to much money for an oz....heres some Papaya , which is a nirvana knock off of mango...12.50 for the seeds....this grow I got 1 pound off 4 plants...

does your mango have alot of expansion..I cant smoke this papaya in a glass pipe cause of the expansion...thanks for sharing

N

New Grower

I would like to suggest to you my Mango grow:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=25474&page=7&pp=15

I hope that I will harvest around 10 oz quality purple Mango buds 2 weeks later. I spent for this plant max 10$ ! I admire the people who can spend 500$ for 1/2 oz.. You should be reach and love the quality weed..

Nice buds!

grown your own

NG

Last edited:

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Might wanna watch that bud in the second pic...looks like it's got mold to me - could just be the pic though.

350Z

hurricanefaniam - Awesome grow. You're stuff looks nearly identical to my mango. 1lb is a lot, congrats, that would easily sell in the very high 3k in my area, if not 4k flat.

New Grower - I spent $450-550 on a full oz.

MTF - At first I thought the same thing but before purchasing it, I examined it carefully and all the white fuzz is THC... no mold at all. The buds were very dry, and you could tell whoever grew it didn't manicure it very well, but he did do a nice job cutting nugs off.

If any of you growers are anywhere around the mid-atlantic, let me know :)

350Z

D-O-N said:
Looks nice but $450-550 for the entire oz is expensive. :crazy:

Yes it is.. I barely can afford that. I had to split it with someone to afford it.

So I got 1 quarter mango, 1 quarter D.P for roughly $250.

Last edited:
N

Neptune

shit, you wanna buy some volcano insurance?

i sell it brother, real good deal too!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
delahaze is great option for mango haze, if you want quicker pheno and want to avoid going through tons of 15weekers.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
delahaze is great option for mango haze, if you want quicker pheno and want to avoid going through tons of 15weekers.

Hmm you have confirmed it is same genes or just a mango haze? I have always heard nothing but good things about dela and have always wanted to grow it. I also have a lot of mango haze seeds and grew out a pack and half already. You definitely have to dig deep for keeper.

rolandomota

Veteran
Probably talking bout kc brains mango and damn weed was expensive now mother fuckers want ounces for 70

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hmm you have confirmed it is same genes or just a mango haze? I have always heard nothing but good things about dela and have always wanted to grow it. I also have a lot of mango haze seeds and grew out a pack and half already. You definitely have to dig deep for keeper.

it is mango haze crossed with lemon skunk cut. mango haze phenos are great.

Latest posts

Latest posts