What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your LED flower's.

GanjaMisfit

Silver Daddy

picture.php

St. Phatty

A Belgian D'Uccle and the carpet We trashed.

+ a few pot plants, with 2 males. Making some seeds. About ready to bring in a batch of new seedlings.

attachment.php

Homemade SIL LED panels.

attachment.php

The other plant is a Coffee tree.

The drier is Broke, so the grow room does double duty drying clothes.

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 58
  • d-uccle.jpg
    d-uccle.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 53

Bud-O-Phile

Greetz from Finland my fellow led-rockers!

I've had this blurple V900 Viparspectra for 2 years now and since it had a way too small footprint for a 120x90cm cabin (that's around 3 by 4 foot for all you imperial scum!) I decided to go a bit overboard and stuck it into a 60x60 homebox (2'x2') and see what it does. This is my first grow in this cabin and I've had my fair share of problems dialing it in so please be gentle.

I'm trying to run this grow perpetual with 4 different strains constantly. Right now I have Brain Cake, Purple Queen, Critical and Malawi going on and they're getting close to harvest.

WizaOnZ.jpg

Purple Queen:
mLaMaMq.jpg

Malawi:
YRtHuy1.jpg

Critical:
whD0DF0.jpg

Brain Cake:
F9cKHQC.jpg

Brain Cake and Purple Queen were pretty much straight 12/12 from seed. Malawi and Critical are monstercropped cuts from previous run and got to veg for around 2weeks before flipping the switch.
I have a little thrips infestation going on which I didn't handle this run because the bitches were so late in flower when I noticed those little buggers. Brain Cake I don't know if it's just very stressed from the pests or was the light a "little bit" too close to comfort because it turned a bit freakish.. Gonna try it at least one more time along with the Purple Queen if the cuts root nicely.

I had my lamp really close to the tops for a long time before I realized it was way too much light (I shit u not.. I had it around 6-8".. now I raised it considerably to around 15" and see how it goes.) The temperatures are quite fine even when there's no fans circulating the air inside. 27-29C around 10" from the lamp during daytime and 17-18C during night to get those beautiful autumn colors.

MrFancyPlants

@Bud-O-Phile, what a great grow! The colors on the Critical are absolutely stunning, especially next to the deep purples of the Brain Cake. Whose Malawi do you have?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Beautiful colors in that one grow. Seeing a lot of people with problems from lights too close. Foxtailing and is too much light, and leaf tacoing is too much heat. I am going to get a PAR meter before next grow. This is end of week 4 of flowering GG4. I think I bleached out the leaves, and hoping I backed off lights in time to prevent foxtailing.

Bud-O-Phile

@Bud-O-Phile, what a great grow! The colors on the Critical are absolutely stunning, especially next to the deep purples of the Brain Cake. Whose Malawi do you have?

Thanks a ton!:biggrin:
Malawi is from ACE seeds.. had a three pack and popped just this one and she's been along for the ride for quite a while now.. Absolutely mind blowing smoke and everyone loves her. I think this will be her last ride tough but dunno.. she still has some nice looking cut potential downstairs;)

Did a little up close photoshoot today on the Critical and decided it's time to cut her down. Tons of amber trichs and almost no clear ones left.. shes well flushed for atleast 14days too
aCiRZ7C.jpg

EN1h5vX.jpg

ovR2sYm.jpg

ninjaedit:
Forgot to tell these were shot with flash only so the colors are pretty natural

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Small hydro bucket.
Random bagseed. Today is the beginning of week 8 of 1212 light cycle. Im gunna let her flower to week 10/11 or untill i see 50/50 amber/cloudy trichomes.

20211203_211336.jpg

20211202_105353.jpg

20211203_205657.jpg
20211203_211252.jpg
20211203_205923.jpg
20211203_205531.jpg