What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking into my crystal ball I see ____

rolandomota

I see Trump losing because of the corona virus not wearing masks and everyday testing makes him look like an ass think about all the people who knew a corona virus victim multiply the deaths by 10 at least or more like 100? I guess it depends on how many people knew them. So that's 10 to 100 million people what percentage votes On average? I figure it's the few million votes Biden needs president Biden get used to it Biden has done the opposite of trump with the pandemic and you don't have to know a victim of the virus to sway your vote

P.s. don't be stupid you don't have the right to spread the virus all this my rights are infringed with mandatory mask in public is bullshit what gives you the right to infect and kill others?

shaggyballs

Veteran
I see Trump losing because of the corona virus not wearing masks and everyday testing makes him look like an ass think about all the people who knew a corona virus victim multiply the deaths by 10 at least or more like 100? I guess it depends on how many people knew them. So that's 10 to 100 million people what percentage votes On average? I figure it's the few million votes Biden needs president Biden get used to it Biden has done the opposite of trump with the pandemic and you don't have to know a victim of the virus to sway your vote

P.s. don't be stupid you don't have the right to spread the virus all this my rights are infringed with mandatory mask in public is bullshit what gives you the right to infect and kill others?

Why do you bring political discussion here.
I do not wish to talk politics.
Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts