What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jean Guy - House of the Great Gardener

Somatek

Can someone describe a blow by blow delta between Jg and Ww :)

Which WW though is the question lol. In general I find WW to be a more sedative, relaxing/sleepy variety. Jean Guy is the opposite, energetic, uplifting and motivates you to get going while still controlling pain.

I'd consider doing a side by side grow if the WW seeds don't cost too much.

Thesearch

Can someone describe a blow by blow delta between Jg and Ww :)

from my experience with ww and the clone only jg, white widow can have *almost* a kush nose to it, that hashy background that gives a base to some of the skunky notes, along with some licorice smells and some other sativa smells vs jean guy has a very bright, sour, sharp smell, a little sweetness, but more as a base to the sharper/brighter/more sour notes. some skunk and pine in the jg as well, but overall a much brighter flavour, and high, like somatek said.