What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel V3 Harvest...

sirharrynuggz

This was grown with Pure Blend Pro Organic Soil formula, and CalMag Plus. In Organic soil mix. Vegged until about 2.5 feet tall, then put into 12/12 for 11 weeks. I had some issues with fungus gnats (or winged root aphids, not sure which). Flowered in a HydroHut Silver Edition 4.5x9x7 with 3-1000 watt HPS lights. Just cut her down. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_3077.jpg
    IMG_3077.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3086.jpg
    IMG_3086.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 17

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
looks stank man i can smell it threw the screen lol or that could be the blunt of sd im tokin on congrads
enjoy
peace stonE

wow i am happy to see someone has the v3 alive.. was first set of beans i popped.. didnt think anyone had kept any going.. i regret losing that mom

guineapig

Veteran
Yes the v3 is a legend.....thank goodness someone has kept the v3 alive....

Long live the v3!!!!!!

v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3!!!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Ligyron

Harry!

It' me, Ken!

Yup, that's her fer sure.

Superman says you should make some seeds and Babs says to them put them up on the SBay . . .

This ECSD V3 needs to be more widely available.