What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Im drinking Lemonade right now.
Usually my fav beers for now are Blue Moon and Fat Tire.
Liquor would be Crown Royal.
When im on my hood shit its Mickeys and Olde English.

unibroue - la fin du monde

The best everyday beer in my opinion is Arrogant Bastard.
I think the same brewer, Stone, has the best overall IPA too.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
water / coca cola / lemonade
aged scotch whiskey (single malt and blended) / jagermeister - sometimes with cola and a bit of red bull and a slice of lemon
vodka with fresh squezed lemon juice and a drop of honey

rarely:
- ramazzotti
- unicum
- absinth
- great aged whiskey or cognac (vsop or xo)

I don't drink much so I am able to look for quality instead of quantity. cola is just an habbit. :( (but except parties I don't drink more than 1 330ml can per day)

and in the ending: yes, I'm high and I wrote too much. :artist:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Cocaine ina can, baby!!!
TG.jpg

unibroue - la fin du monde

The best everyday beer in my opinion is Arrogant Bastard.
I think the same brewer, Stone, has the best overall IPA too.

Have you tried Stone's Ruination IPA, It is absolutely incredible. Took IPAs to a whole new level. Arrogant Bastard is Rogue Brewery though.

plur

A lean consisting of cherry kool-aid, rockstar energy drink and promethazine w/ codeine. Yup that's how I roll.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so after four DWI's in NY including two very exciting police chases (one making page 2 of a major paper) I'd decided that drinking wasn't for me. I used to drink JD & ginger ale, the wonderful flavor of well mixed jd/ginger lingers strongly in my mind, that & budweiser cans, tall boys by the case.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
mostly diet coke and fruit juices/water, never really been into alcohol, although i have really liked a lot of mixed drinks i've been offered...

as far as beers go, i like yuengling, but then again that's because my parents are from philly/PA and so are a couple of my friends, and it's what they drink.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
im drinking motherfucking water...........

and all you alcoholics should too...........:wave: