What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD-V3 seedlings

G

ECSD-V3 at 6wks 12/12
Plants 1,2,3, have a similar sharp strong sour smell, all are frosting and nugging up nicely.
4) light sour smell.
5) Was early fave.. tightest nuggs... but least sour smell of bunch.
6?) Is prolly closest smell to my “too sour” SDbx1.5 and similar in bud structure also. I never have smoked or smelled the original ECSD clone so my bx1.5 is my benchmark..coming down the home stretch cant wait to see how things develop in the next few weeks.

shot of a few plants

Budshot plant 5

Budshots of plant 2 one of the Sharp-Sour smellers

Stay safe
BM

G

Those sharp smelling ones is the ones your looking for bro. Looks like three weeks to go for you, best of luck.

G

Thanks guys!
Have to make sure those cuts I made don't croak...lol
The stock just went up on those puppies!

Hangin loose
BM

nycnoob

nice frosty lookin budshots.. man oh man.. wont you be pleased.. great job on them.. cant wait til they are done to see more pics.

G

Those are phoenominal plants. Keep up the awsome work. More pics more pics more pics.

greenhazeyone

Beautiful stuff! Can't get enough of the Sour D photos!! Love the pink pistols! Hope mine look as good in flower. Keep up the good work. Hey Blue Marlin, I would love to hear how your V3's compare to your 1.5's.
Peace, G.

G

13376wkv3-_5.jpg

Looks essentially IDENTICAL to the ECSD Clone Mom....

G

V-3 SOUR FLOWER POWER

V-3 SOUR FLOWER POWER

SOUR FLOWER POWER....ECSD-V3 at 8wks 12/12 ....The ECSD-V3’s are knocking my socks off.. bro.... these puppies are just drippin with sour smellin goodness.... absolutely fucking delicious!

#1 tall very sharp sour smell

#2 tall absolutely strongest SHARP sour smell.... new fave!

#3 short plant nice sharp sour smell

#4 short....nice light sour smell

#5 tall tightest nuggs....gained strength in sour smell from 6wk

#5 different angle

#6? tall intense fruity sour smell very similar to the champ bx1.5

Broke out some old 70's tunes last night and went time trippin, this song is still in my head today.

"Live for your dreams and a pocketfull of gold"
Led Zepplin

Stay safe and have a great weekend...looking forward to some dangerous and insane fireworks!
BM

G

Nice pics, Blue. Those look exactly like the clone! Congrats to you and Rez

KYHomeGrown

those are awesome looking, you are a very skilled grower, may i ask what you are using? soil or hydro? nutes? your love potions are extremely nice too

3legdog

Wow very impressive plants & great pic takn'. I ll be following you & Grat3... SDV3 threads & should be sowing some in the next few weeks(ordered)...can't wait to try this strain. Those plants do really resemble the ECSD clone mom.. that shiny/rubbery leaf look is unmistakable. Peace all & have a happy 4th 3legs

G

Blue Marlin said:
SOUR FLOWER POWER....ECSD-V3 at 8wks 12/12 ....The ECSD-V3’s are knocking my socks off.. bro.... these puppies are just drippin with sour smellin goodness.... absolutely fucking delicious!

#1 tall very sharp sour smell

#2 tall absolutely strongest SHARP sour smell.... new fave!

#3 short plant nice sharp sour smell

#4 short....nice light sour smell

#5 tall tightest nuggs....gained strength in sour smell from 6wk

#5 different angle

#6? tall intense fruity sour smell very similar to the champ bx1.5

Broke out some old 70's tunes last night and went time trippin, this song is still in my head today.

"Live for your dreams and a pocketfull of gold"
Led Zepplin

Stay safe and have a great weekend...looking forward to some dangerous and insane fireworks!
BM

Those look absoooolutely fucking GRAND!

Damn close,visually....in fact,about an exact match,to the ECSD Clone....

Great job,Marlin! :smile:

G

Thanks for the kind words peeps
KY...soil...GH nutes...2gal pots....very low tech.

The next few wks will be fun deciding which one/s will be the keepers.

ps...for inquiring minds...Blue Marlin is NOT a bean co. employee...I am just a regular person and I BUY em from Gypsy just like anybody else.

Stay safe
BM

G

for anyone wonderin i think that was meant for me i misunderstood a post in this thread & posted something then realized how i misunderstood it & removed it minutes later.

i thought noone saw it but i guess i was wrong so id like to make a public apology to rez & blue marlin

i totaly misinterpreted what rez meant when he reposted a pic of your saying it was almost identical to the clone i thought he was sayin the pic he put up was the clone.

it took me a few to catch my fuck up & then i took it down i didnt think anyone saw it but i guess i was wrong.

my scincerst appologies and i hope there is no hard feelings.

cant wait to get these beans goin in the next few months.