What's new

Ideas for Colorado and other States to loosen grow Laws for 2020

heatherlonglee

My idea for Colorado would go like this.
1. Up allowable home grow plant count by 2x3 times 2020 only.
2. Return to "Wild Wild West" of weed growing for 2020 only (allow home growers to sell their crops to anyone who will buy; including dispensaries and anyone in state over 21. No shipping out of state would be allowed.)
3. We've been told in Denver that can defer and or hold off on electrical payments.
4. When we all unbunker in a few months weed will have a good price? (not 100% on this one; only experienced growers need apply)
5. Plenty of people here in Denver with basements and grow equipment already just sitting idle. If these people knew they could up the plant count legally they could have $$ in 3-4 months if they set up soon. If you got equipment the reset on a crop might cost very little to get going?
6. The time line for when you would have a crop to be ready for sale fits quite well?

I live in a tiny cave and no room for any count; though my rent is cheap and my bills are small. My prayers go out to all hoping your safe and well. :headbange

Copy and paste, relink; and or share as your own idea. Repost anywhere you think it could help.