What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

Perhaps the cuts fizzled out, seems like nobody has that legit old cut anymore even though I could be wrong. Have seen a few cuts older than twenty years just fall apart from the years and years ..

G

Richard Williams Seed Company at Hemp Depot has this in seed form.

Sunshineinabag

My one and only trainwreckah

I felt like I'd saved the world.........
https://youtu.be/Aa1JR-TgPfU

Yeah boy!
:tiphat:
There's no way to delay, that trouble comin everyday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 157
G

Here is a cut and paste from Richard Williams at HD:
(there may be more to the story, IDK)

Originally Posted by dickwilliams
Hey interesting info,
Thanks for getting that trainwreck to Steve, what version did you give him?
I was one of the folks in BC that got some trainwreck freebies from Steve and it has proven a great true breeding and vigorous strain for me over the years.
This year I'm doing a swamp grow and several hundred trainwrecks are part of it.
Peace
Richard

hi, i got my cut in 95. it was the only Trainwreck cut at that time. it started to be called the arcata train wreck after that. same cut I provided the same cut to the greenhouse seed company and to dna seeds. she is a beauty. glad you enjoyed her, best, Kev.

Our Version of Trainwreck we obtained from Tuck (who out-crossed and back crossed it)
Went onto produce our famous “deep wreck” line.
Along with a vet Buddy from Arkansas the Williams have bred this out to past f10.
We now dub it Williams Trainwreck with thanks to the originators.

right

This was me n the ol lady's favorite strain for a while.
Somehow it's just not the same any more ,even in Arkata. I don't even but it at all any more..last time I was out that way I picked up some kind of mendo breath .I was was pretty happy with that

Lyfespan

This was me n the ol lady's favorite strain for a while.
Somehow it's just not the same any more ,even in Arkata. I don't even but it at all any more..last time I was out that way I picked up some kind of mendo breath .I was was pretty happy with that

i run the norcal cut of mendobreath, awesome stuff

right

Definitely some taste stuff , that mendo breath . Mine was grown by some cats over at talking tree farms .

Happy Times

Perhaps the cuts fizzled out, seems like nobody has that legit old cut anymore even though I could be wrong. Have seen a few cuts older than twenty years just fall apart from the years and years ..

Yeah a friend was doing a bunch in Northern California around 2002, that’s getting to be a while now

My first thoughts are peppery ammonia, and solid dense colas needing staking or they’d flop. A few benign-looking bananas later in flower

GDSBurns

it still lives i have her here with me now, running 6 of them well will be in a few weeks still vegging them up...i have grow her a time or two for-sure...

peace :)

Yup i found you on ig on my search for her. Im patiently waiting for your drop of her fem back cross :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts