What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The very same - that was about four years ago, grown in hydro. Those were the days...:)

Here's the only other pics I have of it...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/9533mother_5-thumb.jpg]View Image[/url]

The last pic's is Blues Em check in you albums under what it's uploaded as

Yo all :wave:

Just did a search on the title of this thread ... ' Psychosis UK clone ' .. and came up with nothing except multiple UK threads. Now we know you cats on ICMag are already onto it,, both sides of the pond,, so please don't be shy with any info. / photos on this Psychosis clone.

We'd love to know a little bit more about it,, we got it growing nice and it shows great structure / phyllotaxy,, so we wanna know something extra,,, old schoolers,, new schoolers,, those in-between,, please throw in some pennies of wisdom

If ya got it,, spread it about and make some wishes... :yes:

Jah bless ALL those that make it happen :canabis:

Peace
docLeaf :joint:

it's Phyllotaxy is all Fruity Juice if you let it grow natural & don't force it she expresses that in the phyllotaxy. She's a F1Hybrid

hey zreo-zero, wha gwan mate?

i saw your post in the other thread, but i had suggested the psycho was NL5 x haze just a few posts back from you. but people said it was too indica and more likely just an old NL pheno.

i know exodus did have a NL5xhaze cut.

the psycho came out of london in 1995, my friend knows the people who bred it. he said he couldn't remember what strain it was. he just remembered the seeds were expensive. which instantly made me think NL5xhaze. it def wasn't jack herer.

hey zreozreo do you ever go to the new leviticus(exodus)do's? be good to link up man.

I think your mate didn't & that it came from a Sensi seeds packet of Juicy Fruit.. The other expensive seeds Londinium mentions were not about then under the old listings & the Superskunk is floating about so it ain't that or is it?. What looks like Fruity Juice & smells/tastes & grows like a skunk? What I am saying is i think it's Thai x Afghan & the stink comes from the Afghan like in the Skunk cut & SS cut. The reason it's got a better high is probably because it's more refined & had better selections.

Seems that if the cut is Either Pure NL as EM suggests. Or Fruity Juice or a Superskunk, they all could theoretically share the same 'ML' T or S farther. Crossing out to known pure lines will show the real pedigree of the clone. If it's an F1 the hybrids from it will show.

Latest posts

Latest posts